Join Our Team of Exceptional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners!

lenak

Name
Lena

Are you an experienced and dedicated carpet and upholstery cleaner with a minimum of 1 year of hands-on expertise? Do you take pride in delivering top-notch service and maintaining a sparkling reputation? If so, we want you to join our growing team!

Why Choose Us:

• Steady Workflow: Benefit from a consistent flow of clients through our robust marketing efforts. We've got the leads – you bring your skills!
Administrative Support: Leave the paperwork to us! Focus on what you do best while we handle scheduling, invoicing, and customer support.

Business Growth: Join a company committed to your professional development. We believe in growing together, and your success is our success.

Requirements:

• Minimum 1 Year Experience: Proven expertise in carpet and upholstery cleaning, demonstrating a track record of excellence in service.
Own Van and Equipment: A reliable van and top-notch cleaning equipment are essential for delivering the quality service we pride ourselves on.

Customer-Focused Attitude: We value our customers, and so should you. A friendly and professional demeanor is a must.

Availability for at Least 10 Jobs/Week: Demonstrate the capacity to handle a workload of at least 10 jobs per week, ensuring our clients receive prompt and efficient service.

What We Offer:

• Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary reflecting your experience and skills.
Training Opportunities: Stay on top of industry trends and techniques with ongoing training sessions.

Career Advancement: We believe in promoting from within – show us your potential, and the sky's the limit.

Join a Winning Team: Be part of a dynamic, supportive, and growth-oriented company that values its employees.

How to Apply:

If you're ready to take your carpet and upholstery cleaning career to the next level, apply now! Send your resume, a brief cover letter, and references to removed by fredc

Join us in creating cleaner, healthier, and happier spaces for our clients!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey P

Administrator
Questions!

-What methods are you offering?
-Define " top notch equipment" ?
-Do I need specific training or certification?
-Will my cleaning skills be assessed in in person?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
How big is your current business model?
-Radius of area your center location. Atlanta is a big area with multiple counties
-How many vans do you currently have?
-What's your long term business goal in growth?

FredC

Village Idiot
"I worked with this company for eight months. They are not a real carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning company. They are a foreign company based in a unknown location and uses contractors to complete the work. They have never met any contractors that are being sent out to homes so they could be sending anyone into the customers home. So please be careful with this company because they are greedy and will do anything to get your money. They do not care about your safety or well being. I advise everyone to seek business elsewhere. This company just recently asked me to lie to a customer when she asked if I worked for them or not. I was honest and told her that I was a subcontractor. After this the company told me not to tell the customers the truth.' - google reviewer

"Terrible experience. The technician showed up in a black work van and did not work for USA Cleanmasters. He was sub-contracted to do the job. I hired USA CLEANMASTERS, not this random person. If I wanted to hire a random person to do the job I would of called the number on the side of his beat up van. " - google reviewer

another contracting service

being spammed by hired foreigners...ip is ukraine

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
"I worked with this company for eight months. They are not a real carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning company. They are a foreign company based in a unknown location and uses contractors to complete the work. They have never met any contractors that are being sent out to homes so they could be sending anyone into the customers home. So please be careful with this company because they are greedy and will do anything to get your money. They do not care about your safety or well being. I advise everyone to seek business elsewhere. This company just recently asked me to lie to a customer when she asked if I worked for them or not. I was honest and told her that I was a subcontractor. After this the company told me not to tell the customers the truth.' - google reviewer

"Terrible experience. The technician showed up in a black work van and did not work for USA Cleanmasters. He was sub-contracted to do the job. I hired USA CLEANMASTERS, not this random person. If I wanted to hire a random person to do the job I would of called the number on the side of his beat up van. " - google reviewer

another contracting service
Reminds me of all the "air duct cleaning" companies that's flooding my local Facebook groups with BS ads saying they're new to the area. They have no business page or name. And I watched a video about it being some overseas company subbing out all these independents sending strangers to the homes.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Reminds me of all the "air duct cleaning" companies that's flooding my local Facebook groups with BS ads saying they're new to the area. They have no business page or name. And I watched a video about it being some overseas company subbing out all these independents sending strangers to the homes.
Literally 15min ago

57969C22-9A73-4987-A7B2-F37A9BDFFE0F.png

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

Are you an experienced and dedicated carpet and upholstery cleaner with a minimum of 1 year of hands-on expertise? Do you take pride in delivering top-notch service and maintaining a sparkling reputation? If so, we want you to join our growing team!

Why Choose Us:

• Steady Workflow: Benefit from a consistent flow of clients through our robust marketing efforts. We've got the leads – you bring your skills!
Administrative Support: Leave the paperwork to us! Focus on what you do best while we handle scheduling, invoicing, and customer support.

Business Growth: Join a company committed to your professional development. We believe in growing together, and your success is our success.

Requirements:

• Minimum 1 Year Experience: Proven expertise in carpet and upholstery cleaning, demonstrating a track record of excellence in service.
Own Van and Equipment: A reliable van and top-notch cleaning equipment are essential for delivering the quality service we pride ourselves on.

Customer-Focused Attitude: We value our customers, and so should you. A friendly and professional demeanor is a must.

Availability for at Least 10 Jobs/Week: Demonstrate the capacity to handle a workload of at least 10 jobs per week, ensuring our clients receive prompt and efficient service.

What We Offer:

• Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary reflecting your experience and skills.
Training Opportunities: Stay on top of industry trends and techniques with ongoing training sessions.

Career Advancement: We believe in promoting from within – show us your potential, and the sky's the limit.

Join a Winning Team: Be part of a dynamic, supportive, and growth-oriented company that values its employees.

How to Apply:

If you're ready to take your carpet and upholstery cleaning career to the next level, apply now! Send your resume, a brief cover letter, and references to removed by fredc

Join us in creating cleaner, healthier, and happier spaces for our clients!
Do you need a welder?

Back
Top Bottom