Jon Don didn't have Saiger's, so...

Name
Evets
We bought Harvard's stuff. No Code Red on the shelf. No p-lime(sp) stuff. No Odorcide.
I like Mark's chems, but me thinks there probably isn't much of a difference. I could be wrong, of course.
We bought their pet odor stuff and someone else's odorcide. Un duz it maybe? Can't remember. Bought some Cigarette odor stuff that was SIXTY DOLLARS A GALLON!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
We bought Harvard's stuff. No Code Red on the shelf. No p-lime(sp) stuff. No Odorcide.
I like Mark's chems, but me thinks there probably isn't much of a difference. I could be wrong, of course.
We bought their pet odor stuff and someone else's odorcide. Un duz it maybe? Can't remember. Bought some Cigarette odor stuff that was SIXTY DOLLARS A GALLON!!!

In Tampa?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Again thanks again for the heads up on this. I have sent out messages so we can address this. I am very sorry the shelves were bare. There has been a bit of a rush on some of our products suddenly I have heard but we hope they can get things in stock again quickly.

I will be in Atlanta for their JonDon CAD Day in a couple of weeks. I hope maybe I will get a chance to meet you (and any others here too 😊)

Our products are made for us by Harvard Chemical their in Atlanta GA. I am going to be there all week that week and have been working on a couple projects with them (one on the burner for 3 years now... I need to get focused) and hoping to maybe meet and do more work on these projects while there at the lab.

Again I appreciate your time to let us know so we can fix this.

Name
Evets
Might see you at the CAD. Sonny (Matt) and I will probably be there.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom