JON DON -GRRRRRRRRRR

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I call jon don tuesday night to order some micro ban for the big flood. I get someone on the disaster hotline and place my order. Clean 3 houses today and come home to NO microban. Call up jon don and there never was an order placed. The guy on the phone was an ass also. He says I can get it by tuesday. Wow thats going to help me out this weekend. At least my local ace hardware still had 2 gallons to get me thru a little. I can't believe that jon don could screw a order up when it really matters. THIS WILL BE THE LAST I EVER ORDER FROM THEM.

I am so pissed off right now, people are counting on me for help. And I have to beg and borrow to help them.

brendan

Name
brendan
hey,,,wow ,was irene that bad,,we got to here alot about it on the news but the way they but it the storm wasnt as bad as they first taught,,obviously they where wrong,,,,im accross the water

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
You might be able to have one of the closer distributors send some by UPS with Saturday delivery. It will mean extra for the special shipping, but if it helps get the job done it might be worth it.

Cleaning Cupboard in Rochester 585 235-3010

HJS in West Seneca / Buffalo 716 854-0841

Pemberton's McKeesport, PA 800 342-2297

New England Steamway in Connecticut 800 322-5321

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Irene was the worst storm in new york history. Scott you have helped in the past and thank you, but are you kidding on overnight shipping a case of micro ban. I borrowed enough until tuesday.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Lyman, I have cases of Milglo QVC buddy. Come get some in the morning. i will be at the shop by 7:30.

Ask Michael Lockhart about the damage up here. He's seen it and experienced it 1st hand. We've taken over 350 calls since Monday.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
tHANKS ED, i HAVE TO BE AT THE STUDIO AT 7. I have a bucket truck coming to finish tree removal. Let me know if I can help you on sunday.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Lyman said:
I call jon don tuesday night to order some micro ban for the big flood. I get someone on the disaster hotline and place my order. Clean 3 houses today and come home to NO microban. Call up jon don and there never was an order placed. The guy on the phone was an ass also. He says I can get it by tuesday. Wow thats going to help me out this weekend. At least my local ace hardware still had 2 gallons to get me thru a little. I can't believe that jon don could screw a order up when it really matters. THIS WILL BE THE LAST I EVER ORDER FROM THEM.

I am so pissed off right now, people are counting on me for help. And I have to beg and borrow to help them.

Call my buddy Rich and his Wife Karen from now on

Alan Janitorial Distributors
74 Union Avenue
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Local: 631-580-1816
Fax: 631-285-7591
Map Location

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I have found that JD is a great place to get things if you have time to correct the order, wait for it to be shipped from another location and they don't bother to tell you it will take another 2 days, or they ship it to a previous address you had even though your invoice shows your new address.

Other than than that, they are great to buy from. They always have corrected their numerous mistakes and made things right.

LeeCory

Id be upset with whoever orders your supplies. :-)

You should never be less than a case of antimicrobial.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
If your using QGC you can very easily find its equivalent anywhere and for much less $$. Quat is available at every hardware store, department store and janitorial supply house. All of them are an EPA registered antimicrobial.
PS. If you have to buy at a department store they usually sell quat in the pool and spa section or as a sanitizer for humidifiers.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Magic Wand has an anti-miceobial that dilutes 8oz/gal. Anybody know anythin
g about it?

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Sam's Club-

OdoBan Commercial Germ Control24 Silver Formula is a colorless, odorless broad spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant and deodorizer. Proven to kill bacteria, fungus and viruses*, Germ Control24 Silver Formula should be used on non-porous environmental hard surfaces in homes, hospitals, nursing homes, medical and dental clinics, laboratories, ambulance and patient transfer vehicles, funeral homes, hotels, restaurants, schools, day care facilities, offices, veterinary clinics, animal shelters, kennels, locker rooms, kitchens and restrooms.
Germ Control24 Silver Formula has been formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous environmental surfaces (painted, glazed tile, plastic, metal, glass, glazed porcelain) and objects including walls, floors, counters, sinks, exterior toilet surfaces, cabinets, tubs, showers, doorknobs, light switch covers, appliances, bed frames, wheelchairs, over-bed tables, examination tables, waste containers, tables and chairs. Use it to disinfect the following hard, non-porous surfaces: diaper changing tables, bathroom and/or kitchen counters, desks, computer keyboards, telephones, doorknobs and cribs.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Pro force disinfectant is also available at sams. It has the EXACT same active ingredients as Microban for ¼ the price.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Bob Savage said:
Sam's Club-

OdoBan Commercial Germ Control24 Silver Formula is a colorless, odorless broad spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant and deodorizer.

Where do they get odorless? The fumes from that crap will kill a horse.

LeeCory

albradham said:
Go to Sams and buy some Odo Ban it is a great product. We have passed every test we have you it on.

Al

Do you mean the regular Odo Ban or the Odo Ban Commercial that Bob was talking about?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom