Jon-Don, Inc. Introduces Aero Tech Direct Drive System Stainless Steel Truck Mount

FredC

Village Idiot
DDS.jpgNORTH AMERICA (SEPTEMBER 2020) Jon-Don, a leading supplier of equipment, consumables, and know-how to specialty contractors, is proud to introduce the Aero Tech Stainless Steel Direct Drive System (DDS) truck mount to its comprehensive line of truck mount extraction equipment.

The DDS is not your average truck mount. Made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel, this truck mount is engineered to last—no rust, less maintenance, and it won’t ever “ugly-out,” maintaining its clean, professional look.

Featuring the first ever clog-resistant stainless steel heat exchangers, the DDS is built to deliver cleaning temperatures that reach 250°F, which is 40 to 50 degrees hotter than the competition.

And it doesn’t stop there—the DDS includes an open-flow design with round aerodynamic waste tanks that deliver maximum airflow. Each waste tank also features a beveled, coned bottom that allows 100% of all debris and wastewater to drain—even on a sloped driveway.

The DDS has everything professional carpet cleaners are looking for in a truck mount. The stainless steel construction provides long-lasting reliability. The unmatched solution temperatures mean less agitation and fewer wand passes needed to clean carpet. And with less maintenance and repairs necessary to keep it running, businesses won’t suffer from dreaded downtime. The DDS was built to provide cleaner, faster drying carpet job after job, year after year.

DDS.jpg
at-ddsvsr-ea-side-view (1).jpg
at-ddsvsr-ea-top-view (1).jpg
at-ddsvsr-ea-pipe (1).jpg
at-ddsvsr-ea-inside-van (1).jpg

To learn more about the DDS, visit https://www.jondon.com/dds-truck-mount-w-vac-and-solution-hose-reel.html

About Jon-Don"

Jon-Don gives specialty contractors and in-house service providers across multiple industries everything they need to keep things clean, safe, and looking their best—whether it’s removing that one impossible carpet stain or resurfacing a massive warehouse floor. Since 1978, we’ve been providing not just the equipment and consumables they need, but the real-world knowledge, rolled-up sleeves approach, and rock-solid reliability they can’t find with other suppliers. Today, with multiple distribution centers strategically located throughout the United States, we’re serving industries ranging from water and fire restoration, concrete surface prep and polishing, building service/janitorial, carpet cleaning, and more.

Jon-Don | Let’s tackle your toughest jobs. ™

For more information, call (800) 556-6366 or visit www.jondon.com.

Name
Swani
Anyone know what the cost of this unit is?

Edit: I just called and it's about $33,600 for machine and another $2400 to install but you can only use a 2020 chevy 3500 van.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolly Llama

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Can someone define "clog resistant" heat exchangers? I've never known of one to clog up. Which tm had that problem?

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Can someone define "clog resistant" heat exchangers? I've never known of one to clog up. Which tm had that problem?
the fin and tube type exchangers can get clogged if filters are not used or properly maintained.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
More curious on what's under the hood. I see a short serpentine belt.
But like all cargo van systems it's the van engine that is the weak point.
Like mine having a 1 inch wide , 120 inch serpentine driving all of the components.

Reactions: Donwand

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I would buy it for sure!

will it outshine everything in the market well no... will it contend with everything yes!

I wouldn’t imagine aerotech would release something that wasn’t great

having ran multiple crews and multiple setups for years I would say a good direct drive can make you a ton of money and be simple for your employees

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom