Jon-Don, Inc. Introduces Aero Tech Direct Drive System Stainless Steel Truck Mount

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Screenshot

C1DA6C53-1805-4827-80A3-B399C8B18BD0.png

Reactions: Living The Dream

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
all that trouble but its still ultimately another chevy express CC van.

looks really cool and were in the market currently but hard pass. No way I would spend 70k to look like a thousand other chevy express guys

The XT though, definitely on the radar

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I have only had GM vans and with the exception of the flex plate on one of them the drive train on all have been flawless. I have had a few issues with the barn style doors. Much prefer the GM styling over the Euro vans. To each their own.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I have only had GM vans and with the exception of the flex plate on one of them the drive train on all have been flawless. I have had a few issues with the barn style doors. Much prefer the GM styling over the Euro vans. To each their own.

I lean toward the gm platform still because a dependability
But
The ford vans are much nicer looking and I would like to have one

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Look at the entire service industry...not just carpet cleaning. How many GM vans are on the road? Now compare that to the ones with problems. That number is very low.

Fred, show us some numbers

Reactions: Pioneer Floorcare
Name
jack zerkie
I had 5 flex plates changed on my 04 2500, After the warrenty found the problem was the bendix on the starter no problem anymore. FIXED . jz

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I had 5 flex plates changed on my 04 2500, After the warrenty found the problem was the bendix on the starter no problem anymore. FIXED . jz
Had the dealer change the flex plate on my 04 3500 when it had 60,000 miles. Then at about 120,000 mi had a local transmission shop replace it with a heavier one. Sold that van a couple years later.

Joseph225

Closest Jon-Don is 6 hours away. My understanding is that this is also a 408 helical, which is the same blower as my 570. I'd sort of been hoping to get the Beast Machine from AT through Jon-Don.

Joseph225

I can envision a 4-5 person crew on the big boy AT, yes. I can do 2 guys on my 570, productively, but it's a single wand machine. It's not capable of running two wands in the way I'd expect, in order to offer that as a service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom