Jon Don Newletter

bmas

Does anyone use Jon Don newsletter. I have been for about 3 years but this last one does it for me. My specials came out wrong and they won't own up to it. For example my 3 room special came out as $1125. This is the second time they have done this and I am not useing them again. I was wondering about bibbang marketing and if anyone has used thier newsletters.
thanks
Brad

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I just got it and it seems like pretty good stuff. I think I got like 20 issues to send out quarterly. After the 20 issues I dont know if you can get more. That may be all they made.
I've never used a newsletter program and am excited about trying it. Besides Jondon sucking for you, did you have good response with it?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Don't they send a proof? What kind of results have you had from the newsletters? Do people comment on it or is it more of a way to keep your name in front of them?

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
It is easy to make a typo. Example in your post correct me if I am wrong but should it probably read bigbang marketing? I can't believe that JonDon would not make it up to you.

bmas

The sad thing is I had very good results with the jon don newletter. Customers told me they looked forward to getting it every couple of months.
They do not send you a proof. You are responsible for what you submit and I know what i sumbitted and it was not 3 rooms for $1125 And yes i ment bigbang marketing
Brad

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why don't you copy what you sent them. It is easy to resolve

bmas

Matt Murdock said:
why don't you copy what you sent them. It is easy to resolve
In retrospect that would have been a good idea. My problem is I trust too many people. Lesson learned
Brad

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I understand your frustration, but typos happen.

Customers are smart enough to know $1125 is either a typo or a joke. If they're anything like ours they'll still call and book and probably not use the coupon even though it's hanging on the fridge or in the checkbook.

Typos are a guaranteed part of life. Marketing that produces "very good results" is not. You might wanna think about that some more?

BigBang has a nice product, too. Randy is a great guy and we've used his material in our own newsletter.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Brad has nothing to do with big bang he is an O/O just like us

Able 1

Name
Keith
I aways look over stuff thats going to print... OVER AND OVER then I have a friend look it over to be sure... Because I spell for shit period.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
he can do all your spelling for you and all he wants is some shit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom