Judson Juice does the heavy lifting

Bob Foster

Trashed and pee job. Peeeeeuuuoo!
Here is the concoction.

12 ounces of Judson O2 (Hydroforce mix no tip 4:1)
6 ounces of hydrogen peroxide
5 table spoons of Judson Hot Sauce
1 ounce of Judson Quat-A-Lot

And literally soak the piss out of it. (Dog Pee) I totally emptied a hydroforce on a living room dining room stairs and traffic lanes in one bedroom
Scrub the hell out of it with my Whittaker CRB
Throw some more concoction on it again

Hit it long and hard with 230 extraction with Judson DD12 to foo-foo the place a bit. Lots of dry strokes with my hybrid Greenhorn

Nice doggie! This is the second time in a year I have done the exact same thing.

Please forgive the cell phone pictures
hallwaybefore.jpg

kitchenbefore2.jpg

stairsbefore2.jpg

Hallafter.jpg

stairsafter.jpg

Fletch

Amazing results! Ihope you got paid well for that! I have not faced anything that bad yet!

If you don't mind, what kind of charge did you "extract" for this one! :D

Fletch

Bob, I'm sure you were well worth it to them! I can't imagine this being a regular 6 month routine! YUK! (But a great customer!)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Get your money quick because of the chemical soup and residue.

Fletch

Walrus said:

I don't think that they really care. It's the bathroom for their dog bythe looks of it! You will never see the resoling through all the pee. :shock:

TimP

I had one about a week ago but you couldn't see anything like that where a cat box overflowed. I soaked the 3x5 area with 5 gallons of water with 1 oz per gallon of quat and dd-12 because all they wanted was the odor removed and there was no aparent filth. I water clawed it after about 20 min and flushed it with an acid rinse from my solution line then did some dry strokes with my greenhorn. So far no call back for odor coming back.

Bob Foster

Walrus said:

I rinsed the crap out of the place. I have a 175 but its almost as heavy as my Cimex. I need to get a lighter one and an adjust a brush. It would have done a far better job and faster that the CRB on this job. My next toy is going to be a Mytee Boss sprayer and then a 175.

It still looked very good and the owner was very happy, just like he was after the first time I cleaned it.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Nice job Bob, some people are just disgusting though. Run into those every once in a while.

Depending on my mood I may clean or walk. Don't like the cleaning of my equipment between stops.

They probably lay down and walk bare foot in there sespool house. It just kills me.

I may just start peeing off the side of the bed instead of in the bed tonite. LOL

Bob Foster

If you look at the active ingredients in Judson Quat-A-Lot it's more powerful than anything else in the market. I have never had to redo a Quat-A-Lot job. One ounce of Quat-A-Lot is equivalent to about 15 ounces of anything else on the market.

It is one of two overlooked gems in the Judson lineup. The other overlooked product is a general cleaner (not for carpet cleaning) called Gosh.

Bob Foster said:
If you look at the active ingredients in Judson Quat-A-Lot it's more powerful than anything else in the market. I have never had to redo a Quat-A-Lot job. One ounce of Quat-A-Lot is equivalent to about 15 ounces of anything else on the market.

It is one of two overlooked gems in the Judson lineup. The other overlooked product is a general cleaner (not for carpet cleaning) called Gosh.

Sounds great...I will look into it...quite a few rentals have urine problems...thx.. :)

SFC

That is gross, that dog needs some serious training. I can do it in about 3 days. Great job on the cleanup.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I love the judson products. Did you do a follow up call to see how the carpets felt? Im just curious because I was told recently that the 02 prespray leaves a lot of residue behind unless you rinse the heck out of it. Still my pre spray of choice.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
So how do you folks tell the customer in a place like that, "yes ma'am the price will include the 3 hours technician time ($100.00/hr)to clean all equipment used in your home".

This past week I had to do two of those.
One of them asked me after I restored their carpets- "so, if i had a spot coming back i can just call you right back?" I kinda laughed and told him - "sir you already have a problem with these carpets....and consider this as a gift from my company that we didn't charge extra for the extra time spent vacuuming(45min. in 2 small rooms and a hall, living room), and trying everything to bring back the carpet to life."
I will be happy to touch up any spots on those carpets but it sure won't be free!!!......vomit.... :shock:
I CANNOT believe how some people live.....if a human had an accident on the carpet they think its much worse then the dogs-cats.

Zee

Bob Foster

I regularly clean up "accidents" made by people. It's an unavoidable part of our job.

The Judson Juice will not leave a residue if you rinse correctly. However when you have jammed all sorts of other stuff in with the juice then it would be best to use the Judson O2 rinse solution, which I did.

I never went back and talked to these people however I have called back to jobs like them and there hasn't been a problem with them.

You normally don't have to have the 02 rinse system but if you live in an area that has hard water I would advise it.

The Judson O2 rinse has alcohol in to enhance drier times as well as other components that have kelating properties that soften the water and as well it will leave the carpet pH neutral. You should also know when using Judson Juice without rinse the rinse agent it will also leave a carpet pH neutral as well.

I'd just like to jump in and say that the Juice, Hot Sauce, dd-12, quatalot, and my Greenhorn sure have made my carpet cleaning life alot easier! And made me a "hero" in Mrs. Phiffs eyes on more than one occasion! Thanks Judsons and Greenie! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom