Judson Juice Mojo with Slop n Gobble (what a name...)

Bob Foster

Hydroforce 4:1 no tip 5 oz Judson Juice and 1 tablespoon of Slop & Gobble (what a name...) with a tablespoon of Hot Sauce and 15-20 dwell

Whittaker Zebra Scrub

Judson TNT running the Little Giant at full heat and 500 PSI with a Mytee Bentley

Also I did some commercial glue-down olefin only I bumped the mixtures by double and went back and looked at it a day later. That worked really well - the best I have ever seen on olefin.

The combo of the Judson products is the bomb! Les said he is going to tweak the S & G a little with some secret voodoo stuff so you won't have to mix JJ and can use just the S & G. Keep in mind that S & G is REALLY HIGH pH and not for regular carpet use.

Good job Joyce and Les.

HallPreScrub-1.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

HallPatchClean.jpg

Name
Ron lippold
all I have to say is fricking wow. this stuff is amazing. how in gods green earth could it be 1 scoop to a gallon. I have not even twecked it at all. My new favorite. 45 # will go along way.

Thanks Joyce and Les.
shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Ron Lippold said:
all I have to say is fricking wow. this stuff is amazing. how in gods green earth could it be 1 scoop to a gallon. I have not even twecked it at all. My new favorite. 45 # will go along way.

Thanks Joyce and Les.
shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

noooooo chit....

just did a pizza place....normally about 60 oz, for 2 10 gallon sprayers (3 oz a gallon)

fooking 10 total :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: its not a horrible joint so i cut it back to the .5 oz...

dayymnnnnnn

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Brian R said:
Yeah, but can you OP with it? :x

NO......

now go sit in your corner and play with some other toy shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Thats what you get for not being one of the "in" crowd... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
DSC_0509-6tblspofSG.jpg

DSC_0510-6tblspofSG.jpg

DSC_0519-6tblspofSG.jpg

sheetmetal shop, olefin carpet, gets very black from metal dust
used 6scoops (tablespoon) in the HF jug at 4:1 (no tip)
normally need to mix it pretty hot to cut the soil, at least 8oz O2 with 4 Modifier

Bob Foster

Depends on what tip or no tip you are using.

If you are running a no tip hydroforce which mixes at 4:1 (4 gallons of tank water to 1 gallon of solution in your hydroforce) and you wanted to end up with a RTU (Ready To Use) solution that makes a total of 5 gallons of outputted spray at 1/2 ounce per gallon by the time your hydroforce was completely empty you would put

2.5 oz or 2.5 tablespoons in a standard sized hydroforce and fill the rest of the hydroforce with preferably warm water.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I'm just still surprised at the 1/2 oz per gallon dilution being that effective.

I gots to git me sum.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The scoop is a tablespoon, even measure, not heaping
6 scoops is 3 ozs
at 4:1 that is .75oz/gal
just plain water rinse as was stated on the container. Instructions call for 2 scoops per gallon, water rinse only. I wanted to try it according to instructions. Did just as well as any other mix I've tried on that carpet. I clean this carpet 3x per year.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
floorguy said:
Brian R said:
Yeah, but can you OP with it? :x

NO......

now go sit in your corner and play with some other toy shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Thats what you get for not being one of the "in" crowd... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cry:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Can the product be ordered in 6.5 tubs too?

I don't do many trashed homes/commercial places, but would be nice to have it handy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom