Judson Juice

I have tried Judson Juice on commercial restaurants. For the last 45 days I have experimented with different levels of hot sauce in my 02 prespray. I have found it takes more time to clean with the judson products on dirty greasy restaurants. Even when you let the product dwell, and aggitate the prespray. It just doesn't have the power to clean quickly. You still have to do other spotting also ( protein spotters). Also there is a resoiling issue when I went to higher levels of hot sauce as directed by les and greenie. When I went back in 30 days to clean the same carpets it was evident. First two weeks of every month is for my restaurants, all on 30 day accounts. So I have decided to go back to powerbreak and citrus-solve(Bridgepoint Products) in the prespray for commercial. But I will continue to use the Judson rinse thru my truckmount, I like the way the rinse performs, seems cleaner on the equipment. I cannot make a judgement on the o2 prespray for residential, cause I don't do alot of residential anymore. I was very excited to try this much recommended product. Safer for me and my workers, the environment. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. Ron

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I just finished a case of JJ along with 4 lb. of hot sauce.
On extremely soiled carpet and side by side testing, Powermaxx, Cobb's PowerMax and First step powders outperformed JJ no matter how strong I mixed it or how long I let it dwell.
For residential light to moderate soil it was OK.
I'm sticking with Cobb's PowerMax at 1/3 the cost of JJ.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
try first step and see how you like it..it is the only thing I use in places like that....................

TimP

Jim what is first step.

And judson is excellent on residential polyester and nylon carpets. However I have to agree with the assesment on cgd on heavily soiled carpet it's not the best. It will do it but it does take more time and aggitation. But I'd rather use judson than powerbreak. I haven't tried powermax on any grease pits yet but so far it does well but it's not perfect either. But they are my 2 favorites that I've tried. Anyways I have yet to find the perfect juice. The two above are the closest so far.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
odin,

i thought you were for greased lightning all this time.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Tim........you get it threw steam pros.
some of the best stuff for cutting threw greasy restaurants and another good all around pre spray

mixes real easy and goes down nice...it don't have to dwell that long and it just melts everything off...

this is a older picture but it was first step that was used..

100_2304.jpg

http://www.solutionsbysteampros.com/pag ... meset.html

G

I agree with Odin; Extraction process is definently the ticket; I am sure JJ is an awesome product; it all depends on extraction process. Sometimes a few extra strokes goes a long ways.

clean one

LOL @ Larry, sorry it didn't work for. I haven't done any greasy rest in a long while. But Judson Juice is the only per spray i have been using for over a year now. I have done some rat nasty apts too. Today i mixed it at 4oz to the gallon instead of 2oz that i use all the time, cause the apt i had to do was NASTY. Came out great. It was a low pile comm grade carpet with no padding.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I really can't say I have experienced any problems using it. Odin will tell you, if I had any problems with it, I'd darn sure report it.

I havent had any problems with it either I love JJ but as far powders go First step is garbage compared to Grease Eraser or Cobbs Power max.

and my first impressions of Fibermaxx Powermaxx is that its not as good as JJ ( compared it side by side),Grease Eraser or Cobbs Powermax and it clumps like hell and it very hard to mix IN VERY HOT water.

TimP

The butyl free is one of the major things I like.

One reason I'm not too interested in that grand slam stuff Jon Don is giving away free right now.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i just got done with a 3 day trauma clean and used jj on the tile and the carpet , used the quat on the walls . all came up great . the house was a bit of a rats pit and the smell was as bad if not worse then a pig boys fart

all 30 swab tests on carpet,tile and walls came out safe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom