Judson Misconceptions Pt2

Name
I'm Rick James
After watching the video it reminds me of a Micheal Bay movie with the quick screen shots and bad acting..

Propane is safe to use, I've never had a problem with it.. it has constant heat. Heat exchangers are safe to use, I've never had a problem with it.. it has constant heat.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
The difference is you have to stop at two separate places instead of one.
When I ran propane i had a key and code at Amerigas to fill as needed.
No chit, I was able to fill myself anytime day or night...it was still a PITA.
My fuel burner is somewhat a PITA too. ..but at least it's just one stop at same place for kero and gas

as far as Draper's propane cost, I never doubt anything he says, but his pricing isn't near the norm ...it's below wholesale price

as far as "TM misconceptions".....anyone that doesn't know how to count beans to see if the figures add up..... is too stupid to be in biz anyway
LTA

Thanks Larry. While I have only run a HX system, I can relate to this added inconvenience. It reminds me of returning a DVD to Blockbuster before 11 pm or be fined. But in this case, you have to get your propane or you won't have heated solution the next day for work. It's so antiquated compared to always having heat with your HX.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
... I do think Les is right about the glides. My little Blazer seems to move more air without the glide installed.

No doubt about that, it restricts air flow. Putting a glide (at least for me) is about ease of use and saving my back and making it easier.
I never bought the air turbulence explanation from Greenie. It didn't and still does not make sense.
I assume that with less powerful blowers, it will make more difference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom