Judson S and G

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yea but to be fair Les...I dunno why LArry has it listed that way, nor can i figure out how other peeps are only putting 15 oz for a full hydroforce.....2 totally different ends of the spectrum....

but i LOVE both, and they both work well for different things...

and the hard water??? we have it here to and it works just fine....soooo i dunno what to tell you...

but I wasnt as impressed with the 02 from a few years back, he sent me a new batch (been tweaked a few times) and it works better.....but as $$$$ as it is, i use it only for special situations....Like that grape juice issue i had...worked great

Jamesh921

Name
James
So Les, are you saying that S&G will "absolutely positivley NOT" lose some effectiveness if the container is contaminated with moisture such as high humidity? (just askin')

Jamesh921 said:
So Les, are you saying that S&G will "absolutely positivley NOT" lose some effectiveness if the container is contaminated with moisture such as high humidity? (just askin')

No it will not, Slop is a very wet powder to start with, it just can't hold any more moisture.

Mikey P

Administrator
Good lord Les, why dont you bend poor Larry over and shove it in a little deeper while you're in ******* mode.

Poor dude.

You damn suppliers are evol bastards.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I can't get it to work by itself either. If I add it to my regular prespray, it really boost it great.(redline and oxy) I just finished trying my free sample and will call for more of the new stuff. I wish I could get it to work like the above pics. My stuff was white in color.

dday

I have two water softener systems in my home: One feeds the supply line I use to fill my on-board fresh water tank, the other feeds the rest of the house. That is, I do clean with "soft" water. However, softness is a relative term, and water here starts out so hard that using the softener produces water which is in fact simply less hard, rather than soft.

I'm willing to buy another jar to try, Les, if you really think the change you made will make a difference. Your cost analysis only holds up, of course, if I can get S&G to produce the desired results at the dilution rate you used in your calculation. I have gone as high as 4 oz/gallon without success.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
dday said:
Oops ... S&G must be a bb sacred cow.

LOL

it seems anytime anything other than a glowing report of Les' products is mentioned, it's perceived by some of his cheerleaders as an "attack" :roll:

not sure why that is, i don't see the same type responses when it's Cobby, Bruders, Jon Don, LaBarra et al

my experience with S&G was that it's an "OK" pre-spray .
the 1 oz pr gal isn't realistic though..for anything but light/minimal soil anyway .
'least not from my experience

..l.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Buck Turgidson said:
dday said:
Oops ... S&G must be a bb sacred cow.

LOL

it seems anytime anything other than a glowing report of Les' products is mentioned, it's perceived by some of his cheerleaders as an "attack" :roll:

not sure why that is, i don't see the same type responses when it's Cobby, Bruders, Jon Don, LaBarra et al

my experience with S&G was that it's an "OK" pre-spray .
the 1 oz pr gal isn't realistic though..for anything but light/minimal soil anyway .
'least not from my experience

..l.T.A.

did ya see me video of the nasty chinese place???

hummmm i need to just start taking pictures of every place i do.....cuz that one the other day, while not "nasty" was an iffy getting it cleaned...and it cleaned up nice

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
floorguy said:
did ya see me video of the nasty chinese place???

hummmm i need to just start taking pictures of every place i do.....cuz that one the other day, while not "nasty" was an iffy getting it cleaned...and it cleaned up nice

we don't have any resty accounts ...haven't done any in years
But we see plenty trashed sec 8 joints

side by side evaluations are the only "sure" way i know of to separate the wheat from the chaff

in the interest of full disclosure, I haven't tried the "third generation" S&G , just the first and second gen's
there was no blue hue to mine ..just a white powder

..L.T.A.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
i get it now.....
you clean the carpet TWICE.....cool!

if you are using a rotary type mach and start in the far point in the room you not to bright

so how do you rake carpet if you don't walk on it

I have some slop and gobble and like the product but it looks like olefin you are cleaning, it should clean easy

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
seems just about every product works for some and not others.
I tried a Zep product years ago, wouldn't work worth a dm
Tried it a few years later and it became my main prespray I got such good results. The only thing that was different was I was using a Tm vs a Porty.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I just got my gallon order of S&G just in time for a few resturants that called. I will use it and compare to the likes of Grease Eraser, which I use on all resturants. GE cuts it like.....butter. I'm hoping S&G does the same. .....and I do use a water softner.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
freeman dyson said:
excuse me......but do you guys REALLY walk on the carpet that yous JUS CLEANED...?
Why not start at the far corner and work to the door witout STEPPING on any cleaned carpet........

Some of us actually like to do the complete job by grooming the carpet instead of leaving the cute triangles some guys think people like, ya fookin hack!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Alfalfa said:
Why not start at the far corner and work to the door witout STEPPING on any cleaned carpet........
and put down butcher paper too? :p

[quote:pqe2xjbl]I always clean ( when using the 360) going into the room and dry pass coming out of room.
I find that hard to believe. You cleaning, you clean less than I do. :p[/quote:pqe2xjbl]

I have to clean my own house you know. I still go out every once in a while to clean. Friends and family always want me to clean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom