Judson TNT

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Judson TNT in excellent condition. New motor with 700 hours on it. Comes with Little Giant heater and belly mount propane tank and water transfer pump and bladder tank. $6000

Judson TNT

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
YEa Lee the heat is nice and reliable from those heaters. Its a great machine. I am just wanting more room in the vans to carry all the stuff. Over the years we started carrying more and more stuff. I replaced out the Judson win Cobbs machine. I was able to eliminate the water tank and the little giant heater along with a transfer pump and bladder tank. It really opened up some room in that van.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
The Cobb machine has been awesome The techs really like it. The 1200 is working out well. Only issues since the heat problem when I first bought it has been leaky radiator hoses on the machine. 1 they installed right up against the drive shaft and it rubbed a hole in the line and the other was where the hose went into the machine. For some reason it split where it went on the barb. They were both install issues and not a reflection on the machine itself.

Reactions: Mikey P and Russ T.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Better vac on the cobb unit and maintains 210 on heat. Should do better when this cold weather is gone. The thing I like best about the Cobb unit is the fresh water/waste water combo tank. Awesome space saver. Only complaint is there is no way to see how much water you have in the freshwater tank.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mikey P

Administrator
Doent they both use the same suze blower?

Maybe it's the smaller waste tank that creates quicker lift and more cfms..?

A Butler type sight tube would have been nice for both tanks

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I think the Judson is a 4.5 and Larrys is 4 MR with the lift set at 17. Not sure what the 4 MR is equal to>

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I don't know of anyone else with a combo fresh water / recovery tank. You can buy a waterpond with the waste tank that is behind the machine but the waterpond is very wide.

Reactions: thecleaningdude

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes Cobb unit is a great space saver.

A few mode on a Cobb unit are needed In my opinion.

The pump needs a clutch to be added with a switch.

The fresh tank needs two holes cut on the sides and 1/2 fitting welded near the top of tank and one near the bottom with a clear tube for water indication.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I don't know of anyone else with a combo fresh water / recovery tank. You can buy a waterpond with the waste tank that is behind the machine but the waterpond is very wide.
I have one.
My Dad and I built it in 1984 in one afternoon. He welded as fast as I could shear and break the parts. 12 gauge stainless, 160 gallon each. The solution was on top and shared it's floor with the recovery tank below. I still use it. Fits the contour of the van side including wheel well. My first experience with a plasma torch, which was previously impossible on stainless. It is surprisingly light weight.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I have one.
My Dad and I built it in 1984 in one afternoon. He welded as fast as I could shear and break the parts. 12 gauge stainless, 160 gallon each. The solution was on top and shared it's floor with the recovery tank below. I still use it. Fits the contour of the van side including wheel well. My first experience with a plasma torch, which was previously impossible on stainless. It is surprisingly light weight.

Any pics?

Reactions: dgardner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom