JUDSON TRUCKMOUNT- GIVEAWAY DRAWING-12/23/2012

Mikey P

Administrator
Does anybody see their number in the picture of the next nine tickets?

After two weeks for the first ticket, Les will work his way down the list every twenty four hours.
If no-one claims the prize from those term them he will pick ten more fresh tickets SO DON'T TOSS YOURS OUT!!!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
no that pic was shitty...cant get it big enough...with the clarity to see the numbers

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
What was a start date in April for the TM tickets? I have a sales receipt for April 2, with MC receipt and no tic stub. I do have a tic stub on a receipt dated 9/26/12, but it ain't it any of those numbers. I think I had a another purchase or 2 but can't locate receipts.....yet.

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
As I stated earlier I have a ticket 044432 with an invoice dated April 11. There was a couple of times tickets were stapled to a blank sheet of paper not on the receipt itself. So hopefully these were not thrown out by mistake.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
BUT as mikey stated.....we are now going through that list of tickets he just posted....

dates are now thrown out the window...IF no one comes forward with that other one

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
lol...

hope that wasnt directed at me :angry:

I already know what i am going to do if i get lucky enough to win it....and its a good thing :p

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Maybe I'm the winner but don't know because les never sent my ticket when I responded to his offer of a free ticket if I become a supporting member here. Or maybe I was just tricked?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Maybe I'm the winner but don't know because les never sent my ticket when I responded to his offer of a free ticket if I become a supporting member here. Or maybe I was just tricked?

I bet it all works itself out in the end knoxy :biggrin:

Mikey P

Administrator

How long ago was that David?

I gave Les a list at one point, apparently you got over looked.My apologies.
You will be entered into the next contest

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
well heres another fine clusterfook ya gots us in Mikey......
who's that big hEDed goofball that walks around Disneyland.............?

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey, I did my part.

the show belongs to Les at this point.

next ticket down, if all 10 have no owner Les will pick another 10.

F

FB7777

Evidently my vast PTO and Cub Scout raffle experience could have utilized.

There are two part raffle tickets, one part goes to the recipient and the other is kept by the raffle holder and you WRITE the name of the person on the back

We do it to avoid confusion when we raffle off $50 prizes... Probably something to consider when the prize exceeds $10 K

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom