JUDSON'S FUTURE IS THE PAST!

I just found an old issue of SCT's monthly magazine.
The year was 1983, and it had and article about our gas and electric powered truck mount. We sold quite a few of these units.
It had a 11 HP gas engine and a 2 HP electric motor. The blower was a #2L. The unit ran a 10" wide wand. Some guys ran up to 400' of hose with this system. The unit did not as clean as fast as today's units and the drying time was slightly more. Nobody ever called and complained about the carpet not being clean or the carpet not drying fast enough.

I thought that you guys would think that this artlcle was interesting.

I also found some photo's of Ed York in Japan .

judsonshow007.jpg

judsonshow005.jpg

judsonshow006.jpg

judsonshow.jpg

judsonshow015.jpg

judsonshow014.jpg

judsonshow013.jpg

judsonshow012.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
From 1963 till now,if you ever need any old ads or info just ask.

Huge magazine racks,still waiting to be scanned...Caes...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Les, whats with the i am in the 70s WAYYYYYYY to much look???

hit a little wacky tabaky???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Name
Lee Stockwell
Great post Les!

Someone should take Caesar up on his offer.

Too many newbies reinventing the wheel, while some great old ideas could be perfected instead.

Thanks,
Lee

John Watson

Thanks for the reminisce, Ol Lewis wasn't to bad a guy for a Texan, I started receiving my Tips an Chat in 82. While I was walking around and snooping in the Humongous building he had on H street in Fresno before the Greenville move, I found he had boxes of these old magazines and Dr Edgar P. gave me most of the earlier editions. Sorry to say most of my copies were either lost or damaged. In an issue or two around the time of this one was a caricature cartoon of Keith Williams explaining the PH scale to me...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom