Judson's Slop and Gobble, what a name....

Bob Foster

But it worked very well. Used 2 tsps per gal with my Mytee Sprayer on both badly marked chairs and the nylon carpet.

Doing a pub with it tomorrow night.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
There used to be a greasy spoon outside Chama, New Mexico with the unique name "Squat and Gobble". Oddly enough, they are no longer in business.

This is true. You can't make this stuff up.

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Actually to this day when checking to see if female members of my family need to pee when we are on the road I ask, "Does anyone need to 'squat and gobble'?" It always cracks me up. Them? Not so much.

Mikey P

Administrator
Used some today on a Pub myself.

Worked great. Very little needed, Scrubbed with a worn green pad

If only it dissolved gum wads.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Steve Toburen said:
There used to be a greasy spoon outside Chama, New Mexico with the unique name "Squat and Gobble". Oddly enough, they are no longer in business.

This is true. You can't make this stuff up.

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Actually to this day when checking to see if female members of my family need to pee when we are on the road I ask, "Does anyone need to 'squat and gobble'?" It always cracks me up. Them? Not so much.

Steve you should come to S.F.
Five of them and quite successful: http://www.squatandgobble.com/contact/locations

Go figure!

Bob Foster

According to Les I used way too much so tomorrow night I'm going to back off my mix.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hope my 45 is here tomorrow :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

already know what i am having on the truck and how it will be used....

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
used to call them Eat and Pukes shiteatinggrin

tried some S&G on a house today, 9 of the little scoops in a 9:1 sprayer (the big spray master jug) Cleaned very nicely, hard for me to judge the odour after spraying it, didn't have much for smell though the owners said it was a pleasant fresh smell.
pH was around 11 according to the litmus paper. It rinsed out well to neutral.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
floorguy said:
hope my 45 is here tomorrow

Colt or Springfield?
They're the two best of the production pistols
I know you're too much of a BD for a custom or hi-end pistol like Bear, Brown, Wilson or Nighthawk

yea, I am too :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
meAt said:
floorguy said:
hope my 45 is here tomorrow

Colt or Springfield?
They're the two best of the production pistols
I know you're too much of a BD for a custom or hi-end pistol like Bear, Brown, Wilson or Nighthawk

yea, I am too :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

nooooo of Judsons new spray shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

I thought about that as i was hitting post to...someone is gonna think gun.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

dont need to order one anyway, the amount of stores we can buy one at....orrrrrr the few local online classifieds if ya want to get it a little more on the down low

Bob Foster

Holy Crap! Is this stuff ever good on greasy restaurants. Dropped the strength and used it on a tough place and it came out great. Played around with the dwell a bit too. Doesn't really need a lot of dwell but 10 minutes or so is good.

So far I would say it is the best thing I have ever used on restaurants. Next I want to see what the resoil rate is like.

Bob Foster

1 tsp a gallon and I used my Mytee electric sprayer. Hit it full LG heat. 1 way key slow half passes except heavy area which was full key quarter passes.

02x4 jetting

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
So it's better than the 02 prespray?

Link to the product?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
tmdry said:
So it's better than the 02 prespray?

Link to the product?

uhhh different......though the 02 for me never worked well....this stuff, seems to be the cats azz.....and on a few areas i keep a pump up of 02, and it takes it out....

I liked it enough to buy the 45lb....now we will have a good long test...

Still like cobbs for some things to.....

these will be my 2 sprays....with the 0-2 as a kicker where needed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom