Notice June ONLY - free spotters from Chemspec

FFA

Name
FFA
There rust spotter works good, but you have to follow it with the protein spotter... so i know what im buying

Do you guys reccomend any of these spotters? Ive only used the rust.

Legend Brands

Name
Legend Brands
A little bit more about these products:
  • Ink Exit removes ink without the use of harsh solvents, yet the water-based formulation will not delaminate carpets and has no VOCs.
  • Stain Exit's is a one-part oxidizing formulation quickly removes organic stains from fruit juices, coffee and other sources.
  • Use Red X It for stains caused by the synthetic dyes uses in sports drinks and juices and yes, some wines.

Attachments

• Exit_Trio.jpg
    Exit_Trio.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 381

FFA

Name
FFA
Is there a protein spotter? Called jondon and they are not aware f the bogo deal.

FFA

Name
FFA
Thx, waiting for them to call me back. Is there a protein spotter?

Legend Brands

Name
Legend Brands
I was hoping to get one of our product experts Pat Muller or Gary Polyoka to weigh in, but they're both on the road at the moment. I think they'd point you to our PreKleen Enzyme Soil Lifter with Biosolv. This product is very effective on protein-based stains as well as oil and heavy grease. Use it as a prespray, booster or spotter. Can be used on upholstery, too. Learn more here.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFA and Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here is an old (possibly twenty years) paint stain. I used All three products on it and then did HWE on the carpet. It is still visible, but you ain't gettin egg in your beer.

(Translation for Mikey "whaddya want for free anyhow?")

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom