Just blew some grout out.

Npetersen

Name
Nick Petersen
Grout wasnt coming up good so I used my grout tool. Well I blew some of the customers grout out. It seems like just contractors grout. I need to make this right.
Is this an easy fix or am I in trouble here. Any help woul be awesome.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
First thing is see if they have any grout mix left over. Most contractors leave a partial bag behind when house is built. If there is you can easily mix some up with water and regrout. Just clean grout joint of loose grout ahead of time. If you're not comfortable with doing it find a handyman to do it for like $50.00, should take about 5 minutes to fix.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
A quick inspection of the floor will usually let you tell the customer In advance of the possibility of the loose grout coming out.

what psi are you running?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
A quick inspection of the floor will usually let you tell the customer In advance of the possibility of the loose grout coming out.

what psi are you running?

Yep, and just as important, inspect while you're cleaning. At least if it's blowing out you can let the homeowners know that they have an issue. If you have to repair it will be a small area if you catch it in time. Substitute high pressure with boosted chemical and agitation if grout is suspect.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom