Just broke 2K but we are still 2k Behind last year and 3k behind the year before

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We just broke 2k! Thanks everyone but lets dig deeper and for those of you that haven't donated lets not wait until the last second :) We have over 5000 in goodies to give away and the list keeps growing! Don't let these go to none cleaners (the raffle is open to everyone) and there are a bunch of tickets that if pulled the item goes up for auction. Don't let the good stuff slip by because you was to cheap to buy a ticket...

Ok seriously that's my hard sell..and i'll tone it down a bit.

The people that have donated both prizes and money thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cancer has touched everyone I know. I lost my dad to it and have watched children lose parents and parents lose children. This is why we do this. Why you donate doesn't matter to me. Is it because you want to beat cancer or you just want free shit...I don't care as long as you donate :)

P.S. Good luck and thanks again

P.S.S. here is the link once again to donate http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/vbvegas13/loraolson

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
you can put me down for another 100..just run the card

i would be doing lots more but between having to buy a blower a month ago and now the 3400.00 in the trans i am tapped out brother..sorry..

but hoping for some good swag.
dave

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I implore all of you to donate if you can and pronto if you would. (I did and its a great cause.)

If only to get John to stop posting more threads like this :winky:.
Maybe we can work a deal. John stops posting, everybody doubles their contribution. NPR does it all the time. :winky:

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL ill stop posting once we reach the retail value of the products in the raffle deal? We are around $5500 in prizes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom