just clean it!!

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
yes mam, rental mgr. I will do my best!!!

only a couple of the shots sent to them. Tackless is desroyed all around the whole perimeter as well.

20221129_121802[1].jpg
20221129_121858[1].jpg

20221129_121802[1].jpg 20221129_121858[1].jpg

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
trouble , is, no one available lately nowadays. Since Covid. offices closed, staff reduced, and hence stressed.

No phones answered, only response by short text.

told to just put it back down as is. 2 hours after going in calling , calling calling texting, sending pics. and all the way back across town.

20221129_121912[1].jpg
20221129_122226[1].jpg

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
When you do apartments, rentals and section 8’s, leave your bulletin board personality at home. Just do what they want.
Or don’t do the work.
Worse thing you can do is be that annoying know-it-all.
I totally get that. But, then when a tennant complains, who are they going to blame. Rather pass than deal with someone who has already moved in. They will not be satisfied with anything but new.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
With that much urine it should be flexible as an old blanket. Getting it to re-attach to the rusted/rotted tackless though may be another thing all together.
you actually think i would worry about that? :icon_razz::icon_razz: LOL! I may lay it back, but , crawl around on it to reinstall/! NO WAY JOSE!
It was loose to begin with anyway.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Gotta Love those " Do what ya can! " accounts.

They have to sign off my waiver before I clean a pee hole like that.

Any return trips will be charged accordingly or min fee applied.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
yes mam, rental mgr. I will do my best!!!

only a couple of the shots sent to them. Tackless is desroyed all around the whole perimeter as well.

View attachment 119354View attachment 119355

View attachment 119354 View attachment 119355

If this customer is very valuable to you, and they do not make unreasonable complaints and claims against you, do your best.

If not, there are a few red flags in a situation like this:

1. You aren't responsible for the deterioration of the carpet. They might decide that you are....

2. Cleaning often makes pet odors worse. Something that contaminated could require multiple trips and a lot of product to get under control. Are they willing to pay for extra trips and treatment, or do they want all this done for a low cleaning price?

3. The "just clean it" attitude (assuming that is how they worded it) just shows that they really aren't concerned about your expertise, only making a problem that they have go away cheaply, no matter how expensive it might be for you to make them happy.

There are better ways to make money

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
If this customer is very valuable to you, and they do not make unreasonable complaints and claims against you, do your best.

If not, there are a few red flags in a situation like this:

1. You aren't responsible for the deterioration of the carpet. They might decide that you are....

2. Cleaning often makes pet odors worse. Something that contaminated could require multiple trips and a lot of product to get under control. Are they willing to pay for extra trips and treatment, or do they want all this done for a low cleaning price?

3. The "just clean it" attitude (assuming that is how they worded it) just shows that they really aren't concerned about your expertise, only making a problem that they have go away cheaply, no matter how expensive it might be for you to make them happy.

There are better ways to make money
yes to all of that,
this particular Mgt. co had in the past always been good . ;; many many years which is why is is somewhat bothersome.

lately not so much ; hard; no communication.

I texted the rental mgr. while there, relayed exactly all that, pretty precisely. Is when she asked if it could be cleaned. LOL!!:hopeless::hopeless::biggrin:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
My point was that you didn't pee on it, the drywall will need work and in the end you're going to catch hell because it will still stink and be really unhealthy for the next occupants. The only win should be in the hundred yard dash out of the door.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom