Just finished E-myth

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Did you say books?
Beeks if you like any of these would be happy to mail you out one, just send it back. Can try better pics later.

Can you catch which one doesnt fit in?

booksmb2_zpsc77eeed9.jpg

booksmb_zps9dc85749.jpg

Last edited:

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Did you say books?
Beeks if you like any of these would be happy to mail you out one, just send it back. Can try better pics later.

Can you catch which one doesnt fit in?

booksmb2_zpsc77eeed9.jpg

booksmb_zps9dc85749.jpg

Thanks Shane, but i just got "duct tape marketing" and "to sell is human" so after i knock these out, ill deff take you up on that offer!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm half way though with "to sell is human" , went out to a family dinner Tuesday and cut grass for a few hours last night or I might have finished it.

Good read so far, "Moving people" very interesting concepts a paradigm shift in how we approach sales! :icon_cool:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Shane,I see Michael Lewis in the stack. I have really gotten into reading all his books. Unfortunately all they do is piss me off realizing how we all got shafted in 2008.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Shane,I see Michael Lewis in the stack. I have really gotten into reading all his books. Unfortunately all they do is piss me off realizing how we all got shafted in 2008.

Yes, him and Andrew Sorkin write a lot about wall street. I read them for history reasons and gain insight into human behavior.

Amazing how some guy making $10 million a year would be jealous of the guy across the cube who makes $11 million a year. I mean steaming mad ...
LOL

Back
Top Bottom