Just flipped the switch on Phase 1

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Our goal is your absolute delight! It’s that simple. As the owner operator, you have my personal guarantee everything will be done to your satisfaction and at a reasonable price. Our goal is your absolute delight! It’s that simple. As the owner operator, you have my personal guarantee everything will be done to your satisfaction and at a reasonable price.

Found it under the about me section.... http://expertcarpetcare.ca/saanich-peni ... -cleaning/

Didn't know if you were done checking the copy or not.

I like it Bob looks really good :)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bob Foster said:
Thanks for the heads up. Will fix it now.

You also mIsS-sPellEd......SANDWICH....You brown-bagger.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you lived in a SHOE with your family.... :mrgreen:

Bjorn

NEVER HAVE YOUR PICTURE BY YOURSELF!!!!!

Hi I'm Foster below picture

#1 on the RCMP most wanted

you have a cute dog get a picture with you and Bingo and forget the solo picture

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Odin said:

you have a cute dog get a picture with you and Bingo and forget the solo picture

BOB ...has NO freinds.... :oops:

Bingo said.."HELL NO"... :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
I second Tegie's recommendation

Get BOngo and your wife in the damn picture

I still can't place what move and what convict you look like in those shots.

Pretty sure you were in Escape From Alcatraz. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nice layout Mr. Bob.

Good colors....organization is good and it even says "carpet cleaning" somewhat.

I would put a call to action over that phone number.

The one thing that bugs me the most is where you slide show is....doesn't fit in the area with the water....which I really like.

It just looks like it was thrown in there. You would almost be better to have that entire area the slide show with your "absolute delight" statement over it, under it or in some of the photos.

Your title tag really should be your keywords first

Same thing with your descrption tag.......and your phone number needs to be closer to the beginning of the sentence in your description tag because that's what Google will show on the listing and you want people to be able to call you without having to click the link.

Your navagation bar is not centered. Even if your leaving room for more navagation buttons.....it should be centered.

Your descriptive photo links under the main slide show should have the word "cleaning" where needed.

It's "ODOR" you ass!! :mrgreen:

Terry is right about the photo have your wife or lover or whatever in the photo with you....or a dog or customer...something that doesn't say "Yoakum"....J/k Yoakum.

That's it for above the fold.....That site looks better than 90% of the sites I've seen.....Congrats!

And keep up the good work......When you signing up for a Network Subscription? I can do the pages and videos without the zip code listing. !gotcha!

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:

It will get the Bingo and bike picture up. I'm famous here for our rides. I should have a pet page.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Okaye Eh!

strange-brew.jpg

ascrubabove

Mikey P said:

I think he looks like a cross between Ghandi and Edward James Almos

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Your testimonials will get more pull if you put them on top of the fold (they also scroll too fast to read most of them)

Every cleaner claims they are the best. When your clients say it. It has much more impact.

I get many new clients everyday base solely on testimonials.

The good thing is that they can careless about price.

Testimonials can be better client producers that anything else on your site.

Treat them like gold and display then proudly and prominently.

Like they deserve to be.

Also. Just wondering, What is phase two?

Hair club for men? J/K (Not really)

Bob Foster

Yup, but here's the deal. What we call a condo up here is an apartment that is owned by the people who occupy it as opposed to an apartment building which is all rental units. These condos are usually 3 to 6 story buildings with underground parking. I live in a retirement community that is full of very old people many of who live in condos. There are probably 80 of these buildings with a 1 mile radius of me. The average age of the occupants has to be 70 or more.

These people are very budget conscious, usually on fixed income, not necessarily that healthy and often have sight and mobility issues.

So it makes complete sense to offer them a low moisture solution. My OP price starts at $99 and I will get a lot more for most of them.

They get a lower price - great for a fixed income
Not inconvenienced by having to be out of their home for a longer period of time
Have a safer environment to come back into because their floors are drier sooner

No question that I will get lots of calls from people on this. The effect of me going into a building is that I get lots more of their neighbors units to do. But for everyone that I go look at lots of them will be shown that it is in their best interests to HWE their carpets and upholstery because of heavy soiling.

So I get good margin either way. I can OP open areas in a condo in under an hour or I can spend more time HWEing carpets and upholstery and get paid well for doing it.

Most of these buildings I cannot use my TM on due to parking, hoses on sidewalks or gardens below balconies.

F

FB7777

Brokum if you ever have money and balls to show up at an actual industry event , I'm going to walk up to you, introduce myself and punch you in the face

I guarantee it will improve that level 3 sex offender mug shot you have on your website now.

You're welcome in advance

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
pfred said:
Brokum if you ever have money and balls to show up at an actual industry event , I'm going to walk up to you, introduce myself and punch you in the face

I guarantee it will improve that level 3 sex offender mug shot you have on your website now.

You may want to discuss this with your anger management therapist.

And keep up on your daily meds.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Odin said:

He needs this one to make the page really draw.

100_0385.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:
Yup, but here's the deal. What we call a condo up here is an apartment that is owned by the people who occupy it as opposed to an apartment building which is all rental units. These condos are usually 3 to 6 story buildings with underground parking. I live in a retirement community that is full of very old people many of who live in condos. There are probably 80 of these buildings with a 1 mile radius of me. The average age of the occupants has to be 70 or more.

These people are very budget conscious, usually on fixed income, not necessarily that healthy and often have sight and mobility issues.

So it makes complete sense to offer them a low moisture solution. My OP price starts at $99 and I will get a lot more for most of them.

They get a lower price - great for a fixed income
Not inconvenienced by having to be out of their home for a longer period of time
Have a safer environment to come back into because their floors are drier sooner

No question that I will get lots of calls from people on this. The effect of me going into a building is that I get lots more of their neighbors units to do. But for everyone that I go look at lots of them will be shown that it is in their best interests to HWE their carpets and upholstery because of heavy soiling.

So I get good margin either way. I can OP open areas in a condo in under an hour or I can spend more time HWEing carpets and upholstery and get paid well for doing it.

Most of these buildings I cannot use my TM on due to parking, hoses on sidewalks or gardens below balconies.

So many different responses for this but I'll keep it cool....

It's good that you can be versatile and I truly think the clean will be clean. What more do you need?

When you get good at it, you can do it on all your clients carpets.......so much for keeping it cool lol.

No really.....It really is a great idea.

I love my OP set up for high rises...I've got a few steamers around here that will call me to hit the 4th story and up.

I think it was Big Mike who said "the carpet on the 10th floor is not different from the carpet on the 1st floor"....or something like that.

Bob Foster

That picture of Mike was from a couple of winters ago when I wasn't pissed off at him. I brought him up for a weekend of clubbing.

He has a mean swing...

F

FB7777

Dave Yoakum said:
pfred said:

You may want to discuss this with your anger management therapist.

And keep up on your daily meds.
my therapist has fantasy camp and liars club sessions as well... I'll have him hold a couple spots for ya

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom