Just get the SS 12”

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I know PMF manufactures the wand, but they clearly build it to Sapphire’s specs.

This wand builds so much lift at the head that I’m seeing the nastiest, milk-like material come out of my waste tank that I’ve ever seen, and y’all know I own some wands. This has been happening since I started using it.

It’s also effortless to use.

It’s clear Sapphire (Legend) engineers their stuff.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Wake up,read about new wand ,ok.
Scroll down read Radar,off to clean monitor again.
Yup,I don't learn no drinking an reading at same time...
Good reply ,priceless ...

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Tried the Devastator and the only thing I didnt like was the hose whip (just another thing to bring in and out) and the swivel so I pulled the plug on the SS 12 inch 2 inch tube wand thinking I was getting a great deal. Seems it was a previous model that isnt as good (still in box) as the one everyone was talking about

So looking at the SS 12 inch at just over 1000 one may as well go with the Devastator

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Tried the Devastator and the only thing I didnt like was the hose whip (just another thing to bring in and out) and the swivel so I pulled the plug on the SS 12 inch 2 inch tube wand thinking I was getting a great deal. Seems it was a previous model that isnt as good (still in box) as the one everyone was talking about

So looking at the SS 12 inch at just over 1000 one may as well go with the Devastator
Except for the Devastator weighs twice as much and is half as fun to use... for the same exact performance.

I couldn’t care less about a damn swivel.

Buy a SS 12” from Jon Don. If you don’t love it, you can return it.

You’ll love it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Except for the Devastator weighs twice as much and is half as fun to use... for the same exact performance.

I couldn’t care less about a damn swivel.

Buy a SS 12” from Jon Don. If you don’t love it, you can return it.

You’ll love it.
I'll sell you one but you can't return it because you're a fickle foocker

Reactions: Charles Anhalt

Sethd

Name
Seth DeVries
I had the 14" and i personally like 2" wand better for the feel. 1.5" is just to small. For weight and head size i loved this wand. In conjunction with my new 570 my production time was similar to when i was using my old EVO 16" which was way to big and clunky doing 70 to 80 percent residential. Ive had alot of different wands over the years and the sapphire titanium wands are some of my favorite. Only thing i recommend is when the PTFE glide shreds swap it out for a true Green Glide. They last longer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom