Just got my 2.5 inch hose

Rex Tyus

danielc said:
Like I said, I will probably just use in on certain jobs. I guess it needs to be stretched out and it has been sitting on my porch in 20 degree weather. I got all panicked trying to clean 2 rentals last week. An air cooled machine just isn't going to run hot in 20 degree weather. The next day it warmed up into the 50's and everthing was fine.

I am all for package options but you will find setting your hoses up in two different configurations will be MUCH more of a pain in the ass than running 2.5" X 50' off the truck each time and then to 2". I run 75' of 2.5" off the reel then to a 12 or 25' lead of 2" as needed. I will run up to 100 ft of 2" but anything longer I will get my other 25' of 2.5 out. The difference is ASTOUNDING.

2.5" GOOD :D
2" BAD :evil:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i need my 50' 2" whip....

Did some jobs latly, that were in the 50'ish range, and had the 2.5 out, with the 20' 2"....and what a pita, in close surroundings...

now on big jobs......wellll thats why i bought a 2nd section.....I just wind it back in the box when i am done, and keep it on the truck....

oh yea most of you morons dont have a box truck with that extra room :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
I agree with the 50' of 2"...and then another 25' of 2" if needed after the 2.5" to the door.
Thats how we do it too... we run 2.5" to the door no matter 1 or 2 wands, then 2" inside the home for ease of use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom