Just Got my Snake Oil and Magic Bullet from the 50/50

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Thank you Jeremy & Thanks to Bawbs Lucky Head (which Al & I rubbed our tickets on) Al won the dry master! I have received one of my 4 prizes today Thats right 4 prizes! This one is from the good folks at Judson and is aforementioned in the title! Can't wait to use it as a pre spot to impress my custy's! still waiting for my prize Jon-Don....... JK Bill, Jeremy is just obviously an extremely good employee.

Thanks again,
Crash

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
You'll love the product... Just watch out for those pesky clean spots. LOL

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Mr. 007 said:
Thank you Jeremy & Thanks to Bawbs Lucky Head (which Al & I rubbed our tickets on) Al won the dry master! I have received one of my 4 prizes today Thats right 4 prizes! This one is from the good folks at Judson and is aforementioned in the title! Can't wait to use it as a pre spot to impress my custy's! still waiting for my prize Jon-Don....... JK Bill, Jeremy is just obviously an extremely good employee.

Thanks again,
Crash

Update! one whole whopping day later I now have My Free $150 DVD training kits from Bill Yeadon @ Jon-Don! Thank you these are going to be great to help train some new hose monkeys! I just about paid for my trip in 50/50 winnings and Giveaway's at Mikeyfest!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom