jgvan1.jpg

jgvan2.jpg

jgvan3.jpg

jgvan4.jpg

jgvan5.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
That is one AWESOME looking van! Love the colour, and the font of the lettering. When you show up the client is going to KNOW they hired someone that does good work!

The only thing you might want to consider is the back winders. I was going to put pics like that on my back door. They do show what we can do. However, as was told to me, it sends the wrong message. It says " I go into beat up places and clean carpets" rather than the image sent by your side picture "I go into the best homes in Kentucky and I care for their carpets". 2 different messages.

If chicks were attracted to carpet cleaning trucks, yours would be a electro magnet!

The Preacher

Padders are mentally handicapped!!!

PS in the 2nd pic i see the reflection of Bigfoot, send that to the National Enquirer for cash!!!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Clever how you installed the TM so it can't be seen through the windows.

I like my extended Ford. Don't want no box truck.

R

R W

Now.....not to be "politically" incorrect, but would YOU hire a carpet cleaner that sported a "Handicapped" placard on his mirror????

Name
Lee Stockwell
Actually in Kentucky you aren't supposed to drive with the placard, only put it up to park. John was probably dropping Patty off at work.

:-)
Lee

John G

Just took Patty to town and yes she IS handicapped, of course it is not normally there.... good grief! LOL

Ricky Thurman

Thanks for the explanation on the handicapped situation. Apologize to Patty for me please. If it were yours I would have real problem with it. One of my pet peeves is people who abuse the handicap tag. A very good thing for those who need it. If it had yours, it wouldn't be the first time a saw one hanging in the window of a service truck....how can you be handicapped and still do a physically demanding job.

Ricky Thurman

oh yeah.....good looking van!!!

I like the color....nothing more boring than a white van like every single other service van in the world...it makes you stand out

looks good, i love the back windows. Is that perforated film or a regular digital print? The perforated film will allow you to see out but not see in 8)

DevilDog

love the van color but the before and after pics would be much more effective if the after pic was groomed.

DevilDog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom