Just loving the Redline with the 02 boost.

Mikey P

Administrator
anyone else tried this yet?

Damns good combo, 8 ounces of MB Redline and 2 to 3 ounces of 02 in a unmetered HF.

If you think about it 02 is the ultimate booster for other non oxygenated or degreserized pre sprays.

CleanEvo

I boost Prochem Axiom pre-spray with Prochem Odor Rescue (an 02 deodorizer that's actually an awesome cleaner as well) and get great results.

I've never seen any Masterblend stuff out this way. I did get a MB SoapFree sample in Calgary once and the stuff was OK, but I can't get it out here.

Walt

I tried red line a couple of jobs and it didn't knock my socks off. Do you mean peroxide or Judson o2?

CleanEvolve said:
I boost Prochem Axiom pre-spray with Prochem Odor Rescue (an 02 deodorizer that's actually an awesome cleaner as well) and get great results.

I've never seen any Masterblend stuff out this way. I did get a MB SoapFree sample in Calgary once and the stuff was OK, but I can't get it out here.

How do you do that? Everytime I mix the odor rescue it foams like crazy. The only logical way I have found to apply it is to shower feed it through a 175. Are you mixing it with cold prespray?

Mikey P

Administrator
Judson, Walt.

A pre spray that knocks your socks off in just a few tries is usually either going to destroy your lungs or your customers carpet.

Most likely both.

CleanEvo

danielc said:
CleanEvolve said:

How do you do that? Everytime I mix the odor rescue it foams like crazy. The only logical way I have found to apply it is to shower feed it through a 175. Are you mixing it with cold prespray?

I mix my pre-spray like usual. If I want to boost it I get about a quart of hot water, ad 2oz of Odor rescue and mix it till the powder dissolves, then I add that to the pre-spray (hydroforce). Never had an issue with Odor Rescue foaming? really brightens the carpets and does a great job of deodorizing. Works really well in smokers homes.

Paul Demers

Supportive Member
Name
Paul Demers
Mikey P said:
anyone else tried this yet?

Damns good combo, 8 ounces of MB Redline and 2 to 3 ounces of 02 in a unmetered HF.

If you think about it 02 is the ultimate booster for other non oxygenated or degreserized pre sprays.

Is that brew too strong ? Necessary ? Redline directions say to mix 6 ounces in HF and use 10:1 tip. unmetered HF is 4:1 right?

Mikey P

Administrator
unmetered creates about 6 to 7 gallons of rtu ps from my HF.

Maybe I could cut back but my 015 wand at 500psi sure gets it out.

Farenheit251

I wish I could find an unmetered hydroforce at 4-1. More like 8-1 but inconsistent. I even bought a new one but same results.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
16 ozs of redline and a scoop of accelerator to 7 quarts of water, spray lightly and run the windsor on it and flush with lots of hot water. Enough prespray to last all day.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Mikey said:
Maybe I could cut back but my 015 wand at 500psi sure gets it out.

Is the Redline the MasterBlend pre-spray along with the Judson O2?

Mikey, I have a question for you. I see you are using a #15 flow wand. Is that with the Mighty V?

If so, when you dual wand, do you use 2 wands that are both #15 flow, which would be a WHOPPING #30 FLOW, or do you use 2 other wands. If you use 2 other wands, how are they totally jetted?

Just crunching on the high flow thing.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i just used redline today, i really like it. but i occaisionally boost it with boost all. does wonders on moderatly soiled residential carpet..

Back
Top Bottom