Just one Cleaner in Houston?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Is there one guy on here who wants more work in Houston?
I thought I would come here first before I start going through other avenues.
Must do quality work and must be able to do at least a couple months worth of work.

Thanks

Name
Lee Stockwell
I'd love to talk to some of the "contractors" that bite on these offers. "Big Mike" in Indy, Mr Cole in Atlanta, and now you are pushing this business model.

Love to hear the rest of the story.

Would also love to hear from customers who expect the kind of company your website implies.

Thanks,
Lee

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
I'd love to talk to some of the "contractors" that bite on these offers. "Big Mike" in Indy, Mr Cole in Atlanta, and now you are pushing this business model.

Would also love to hear from customers who expect the kind of company your website implies.

Thanks,
Lee

What do you want to know?..I don't keep any secrets.
You do a $200.00 job...you keep $100.00...how hard is that. Or are you just trying to be an asshole?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian Robison said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":umrak7zu]I'd love to talk to some of the "contractors" that bite on these offers. "Big Mike" in Indy, Mr Cole in Atlanta, and now you are pushing this business model.

Thanks,
Lee

What do you want to know?..I don't keep any secrets.
You do a $200.00 job...you keep $100.00...how hard is that.

Or are you just trying to be an asshole?[/quote:umrak7zu]
"I am PrEttY sUrE....that is my JOB... :wink: "

Name
Lee Stockwell
You seem to be a nice guy but your video doesn't mention contractors. It says technicians that are more like family than just employees, cutely sidestepping the brutal truth.

dgargan

Brian I don't know much about you business but how do you develop all the work for different cities? Is it val-Pak, flyers, or other? Where does the volume of work come from to open up in multiple cities and need several contractors.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
dgargan said:
Brian I don't know much about you business but how do you develop all the work for different cities? Is it val-Pak, flyers, or other? Where does the volume of work come from to open up in multiple cities and need several contractors.

Optimizing my website for areas, Referrals, Free advertising, etc.
I am only focusing on Sacramento and Dallas right now. I am able to get other areas here and there but these two are taking all of my attention.

Lee,
I would imagine you could find something misleading about any commercial whether it is or isn't. It's all about your own perception. I showed the two guys doing the work....what more do you want?

Edit: I am, however getting ready to focus on Houston.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
You seem to be a nice guy but your video doesn't mention contractors. It says technicians that are more like family than just employees, cutely sidestepping the brutal truth.

It says "technicians that are more like part of our family rather than employees" Not "Just" employees (that's how you put it because you wanted to hear it that way)....ok now I'm getting caught up in it just like you are. lol
Rather imply's other than right? lol
It's a big happy family of Contractors!! LMAO.

:D

-JB-

Name
JB
that's smoooooooth, misleading as hell, but smooooooth.

Farenheit251

I don't see why a sub couldn't be treated better than an employee.

I wouldn't suggest a guy to sub forever,but for a guy struggling to start a biz working 50% for Brian looks better than a PT job at Wal Mart.

Most of the newbies on Craigslist are fighting over less than 50% of what Brian charges.

Spurling

Id be suprised if anyone wants to help you suceed in their area .. seems like they should be working to better their own business rather than help jumpstart yours .. just my opinion.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Spurling said:
Id be suprised if anyone wants to help you suceed in their area .. seems like they should be working to better their own business rather than help jumpstart yours .. just my opinion.

You think like a business owner....The subs working with me area just wanting to clean carpets and make decent money.
They are not looking to take over an area.

Spurling

I thought about this for a second .. a tech who is making 10-15 an hr could definately be happy making $45 an hr gross .. possibly using his bosses truck (rent or borrow).. an owner operator who only has work for 2-3 days a week for one reason or another would also be happy to collect $45 an hr rather get a part time gig at Wally-mart ..

There wont be much to deduct for expences since the fixed expence is already there .. you could look at it as only costing you gas, chem and time .. so 3rms for $90 would and could be done in less than an hour .. sub gets $45 and subtracts aprox $5 for gas and $10-$15 for chems/misc, he might walk with $30-$35 for that hour .. it would be better than ZERO.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Just curious Brian, can you post your prizes for the Sacto area?. I take it with a lot of new guys out there you don't have too much of a problem getting them. Since they are new their probably motivated to do good work...big plus for you.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Albert Lazo said:
Just curious Brian, can you post your prizes for the Sacto area?. I take it with a lot of new guys out there you don't have too much of a problem getting them. Since they are new their probably motivated to do good work...big plus for you.

Albert

Carpet Cleaning is .30 Stairs $3
Tile is .50 clean .50 seal
Upholstery is $95 for a full sofa and around $50 for a partial depending
Pet urine is per job but we start out at $45 and work our way up

The 3 room deal is a maximum of 3 room or 450 sqft so that works out to be .20 for that first part and then it goes up.
Our average job ticket is right around $260.00 or so
Our average tile clean is about $600.00

I have more guys waiting to do work than I have work for them to do....but I am working on that.

I do better with starting in new areas. I can usually get 1 guy a decent amount of work the first year and then it hits a little better.

CleanEvo

In some ways, maybe he's going to get better work using subs than employees. The sub needs the work to pay for his investment, an employee can always get another job. I'm sure there's enough guys that want to work on their own, but aren't business builders... this may be perfect for them. Let's face it... most of us are just a bunch of retards anyways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom