Just ordered a TNT from Les

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I am getting the whole system from Les and I bought a 06 chevy 14 ft. box truck with 32000 miles
to put it in. I can't wait going to be a great year indeed!!!!!

Warren Wallace said:
I am getting the whole system from Les and I bought a 06 chevy 14 ft. box truck with 32000 miles
to put it in. I can't wait going to be a great year indeed!!!!!

Warren,

Thanks for the order. I will post some photos of a setup similar to what you will be getting. This system was purchased by Lockheed Martin. They have 200,000 sq. ft. of carpet in the building. They are located on the property of Kennedy Space Center in Florida. I've been wanting to go visit to do a maintenance checkup for them so Joyce and I can have a vacation.

Picture2010406286.jpg

Picture2010406302.jpg

Picture2010406298.jpg

Picture2010406295.jpg

Picture2010406292.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
is there a difference in performance between the hypro and the one that cat sells? and do you believe all pumps and sytems need a dampener?

Mikey P

Administrator
Ron Lippold said:
great choice warren, I dont think les will sell out to prochem and throw away parts we will need down the road. You will love it.

Maybe not Prochem but Mytee just made an offer.

Be prepared for a fully rortomolded TM.

G

Mikey P said:
[quote="Ron Lippold":1m2nkfd7]great choice warren, I dont think les will sell out to prochem and throw away parts we will need down the road. You will love it.

Maybe not Prochem but Mytee just made an offer.

Be prepared for a fully rortomolded TM.[/quote:1m2nkfd7]

That would truly be awesome. How much weight savings possibilities could you have by having a rotomolded waste tank and rotomolded TM?

Jim1

Im a proud owner of a Judson, and I can only say it has been great,

I would be happy to buy another when the time comes, Easy on maintence, I abuse mine and still
runs great.

Jim

T

The Magician

the only Judson that interest me is the Reactor and it doesn't put out enough heat for me.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I had that same pulsation dampener on my first machine and the bladder inside kept breaking. It was mounted the same way and because of it's weight eventually cracked the pump head. It was a different pump so maybe not as much meat. I switched to a pulsation hose, way cheaper and lighter. I have the cat on my new machine and it has never caused a problem. I guess I should check it and make sure it still holds nitrogen. No pulsation so it should be charged.

Gene

Greenie

Pulse hoses are pretty cool, I see them on 500 psi porties, just never on a TM, maybe there is a limit on pulse pressure ratings?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom