Just PUNCH IT!

Bob Foster

Here's a sneak peak at the latest weapon from Judson that is not quite on the market yet...

Judson Labs ORANGE PUNCH

The neutron booster bomb formulated for nasties and grease pits. A universal booster to use with all brands of presprays.

Sorry for the crappy pictures - they're off of my phone AND in bad light. But the pictures aren't lying. It was that nasty a restaurant carpet.

Docksswipe.jpg

Dockstostairs.jpg

Dockschair.jpg

D

dirt smackdown

hey dont tease us. I wanna sample it. and is it non toxic? GREEN? and whats the mix dilution. 1 oz. per gallon?

Cool I liked the O2 but even with the hot sauce I couldnt get the same results I did with Powerburst...Id love to try it. Lester got game.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Those are impressive pics Bob.

Did you have to prevac or pre scrub?

Bob Foster

I don't pre-vac restaurants. The front half of the pub was red padded with a 175 but nothing was pre-scrubbed on the back half where the pictures were taken.

I just took over the account and figure that the last guy must have been using a lot of solvent base booster or maybe an excessive slurry rinse because it's clear that the carpet was over all re-soiling.

The Orange Punch nailed the traffic lane soiling well.

I ran my #4 Little Giant turned all the way up and that's very rare that I run it that way. The greenhorn is running 02s with a hybrid GreenGlide.

Les is still playing with dilutions for the Orange Punch production release and us lab rats are still playing with our mixing ratios.

Bob Foster

fresh1 said:
is it me or do these pics look retouched?

Not retouched at all. Crappy phone camera with bad lighting.

I just emailed you my pictures so you can check for yourself.

Bob Foster

It has some kind of secret South Carolina MoJo in it. Les is going to have to answer that for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom