Just to show you that i'm not a complete idiot..

Mikey P

Administrator
I refused to clean this one in the house today.

20180620_104520.jpg

"It cost a whopping $90 when they sent it out last time, we were hoping to avoid that..."

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Is that a bleed or Browning? They thought 90$ was a lot What? Good ya turned it down.

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Jeff T
I refused to clean this one in the house today.

View attachment 82836

"It cost a whopping $90 when they sent it out last time, we were hoping to avoid that..."
I had a lady ask me to clean a DISGUSTING viscose rug today. She was thinking I could just ‘throw it in’ with the cleaning. I explained that it in fact was not silk, but a material made from trees. I also told her she was better off buying a new one, as the cost of cleaning was going to be equal to replacement value.... she then said, ‘I’ll just put it in the driveway then, and hose it off’. 2 dogs, and 2 cats in the house, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT....

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I had a lady ask me to clean a DISGUSTING viscose rug today. She was thinking I could just ‘throw it in’ with the cleaning. I explained that it in fact was not silk, but a material made from trees. I also told her she was better off buying a new one, as the cost of cleaning was going to be equal to replacement value.... she then said, ‘I’ll just put it in the driveway then, and hose it off’. 2 dogs, and 2 cats in the house, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT....
Something tells me she's probably hosed it off before in the past

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
We love flatweaves like Dhurries.. they clean much faster with no pile.. but often they are quite soiled and if they are doing it right.. both sides are equally soiled.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom