Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Jimmy L said:
So does anybody really give a ***?

Industry GROUPIES

:lol:
means nothing to my business. when i started out i thought IICRC was a MUST after what i was taught at the few classes i went to. but i felt the same way you did Jimmy (guessing), why would i need to pay $ to keep some piece of paper to say i am still certified. rubbish.

to see that group take a shot makes me smile for some reason. perhaps i am bad for that, but it is what it is.

that's why i (and most of us) give a crap :p

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
After I sold my cleaning business in Minnesota, I moved to California to start over in carpet cleaning. That was late 1984.
I was looking for a truck and equipment when I stumbled on a slightly used Powermatic with only 100 hours on it. Fritz (Fred) Thompson had it in Fresno.
He was working at Rug Doctor at the time. I had called Rug Doctor interested in their new Rug Doctor truck mount that also had a Kohler engine and a fuel oil burner (only a number 3 vac blower as I recall)
Anyway, a long story short, I bought his Powermatic.

Wasn't he with Professional Carpet Systems franchise headquarters for a while?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Get them both as guest speakers at the next event, let them box it out in front of everyone. Better than sitting through a presentation. :)

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Crikey, what a shock!!!!!

Started to read this from thestart & noticed Tony Wheelwright posted.

That's when I saw that it was going on three years old.

Is Tony still around?

:yoda:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom