Karma is a beotch

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Buying a house. The seller apparently tracked the carpet up moving their stuff out. They decided to hire a carpet cleaner to come clean the carpet. ( guess they didn't know i owned a carpet cleaning company) Apparently used the $6.95 a room guys in town! Streak marks everywhere! LMAO! My guys are headed there Friday morning..........
Thought you guys would get a laugh! shiteatinggrin

joe harper

Name
joe harper
gregcole said:
Buying a house. The seller apparently tracked the carpet up moving their stuff out. They decided to hire a carpet cleaner to come clean the carpet. ( guess they didn't know i owned a carpet cleaning company) Apparently used the $6.95 a room guys in town! Streak marks everywhere! LMAO! My guys are headed there Friday morning..........

"When your guy's get DONE...!" :idea:

Call me....and I will "hoOk YoU uP"...With the Pro CARPET..[re-due]..special we are rUnnInG."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p :mrgreen: !gotcha!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
His guys will really clean this one,it is for the man

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The nerve of then using the 7 buck a room guys when they could of called your company the 10 buck a room guys. (7 rooms and 2 halls for $95)

Is there really that much of a difference for the base price cleaning?

Burtz

make sure you pay your guy for the whole buffet

like pre spray and deep scrub cleaning

Mikey P

Administrator
so with streaks now going in both directions, on Saturday you and the wife can play tick tac toe as you place the furniture

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mikey P said:
so with streaks now going in both directions, on Saturday you and the wife can play tick tac toe as you place the furniture

I saw one of those a few years back after the kirby saleman left.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
gregcole said:

"When your guy's get DONE...!" :idea:

Call me....and I will "hoOk YoU uP"...With the Pro CARPET..[re-due]..special we are rUnnInG."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p :mrgreen: !gotcha!

Lmao- I thought you were turning down low paying jobs?! lmao

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
That was Joe's son, he's now back to put your ass out of bizness. Someone needs to clean up this shithole of an industry.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Burtz said:
make sure you pay your guy for the whole buffet

like pre spray and deep scrub cleaning

For sure,
wrote it up as a deluxe 12 room special. everything included: $695.00. Contractor will do well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom