keeping it for now

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Re: Selling the whole package for $31500

Larry -

Don't give up yet. You have an awesome website. Invest some money into some SEO on your website and you should be off and running.

Custys should eat your website up. Simple, informative, and professional.

Good luck.

Rocketman

OK, I changed my mind. I guess seeing it in print opened my eyes. :shock:
So, any advice on how to drum up more biz? :?
I only do this part time (I have a full time job during the week), and I can't afford proper advertising.
Oh, how can I get rid of the post so as not to waste any interested buyers time?

Thanks everyone,
Rocketman
:D

Rocketman

Thanks for your support. What it SEO and Custys?
boazcan said:
Larry -

Don't give up yet. You have an awesome website. Invest some money into some SEO on your website and you should be off and running.

Custys should eat your website up. Simple, informative, and professional.

Good luck.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C

just go back to your original post and change it up.

SEO is Search Engine Optimization. Someone will tweak your website to pull more people to it who are searching for your services using their own search words. Try to find a local guy that you can barter with. Some folks have had good luck with http://www.andrechelle.com.

Custys is just short for customer.

Find ways to drive people to your site. Hand out cards with just your site address on them, flyers, doorhangers. The internet customer is the best you will get outside of a referral.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo

You could try getting some of the discount money business cards and hand the crap out of them. Do a search for business cards in this forum. There inexpensive for what they can get you.

Your site does need SEO but it won't get you instant business. It takes time to build placement but better to start now then never. Check out the andrechelle site, since you already have a site the cost may be reasonable for you.

Albert

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Get some flyers, business cards or post cards made at http://www.gotprint.net or http://www.overnightprints.com. Good print quality & inexpensive copies. You can design online as well... Wayne Miller (marketing room moderator) can make some nice stuff for you too.

Build a commercial route (for steady, predictable work & ca$h flow), and farm a few "choice neighborhoods" for residential work (for $ NOW). Keep 'em happy & ask them to tell a friend or 2 about your services. Join the chamber of commerce & actually participate. Try to get on a commity of some sort... BNI or LeTip may be a good Idea as well.

Avoid cheesy advertizing gimmicks that get cold called to you like stupid maps, register tapes & menues. If you decide to use the Yellow Pages, keep your ad small & inexpensive. I only have a basic listing & after trackig it actually pulls the same as the larger ad... Go figure.

Anyway, after you've done all these marketing things.... No wait... AS YOU'RE DOING these marketing things keep track of what is producing the most money, most response & most work that you enjoy doing. Find out "what it is that made them call" and do more of that! Ditch the ones that don't work & fast! **Disclaimer** Some things need to be repeated in order to get the full Return on Investment.

Maybe these links will help:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11791&p=127101&hilit=sales+letter#p127101

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18562

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=446

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=499

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9608

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9502

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12843&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=lead+generation

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Cut to ribbons? Only if you get paid for it Steve... :wink: The fact is people can find "most" of the information they need they just don't know where to look or how to apply the knowledge once they have it. The sad thing is it can take quite a while to collect the information & put it into a useable format. Most "information sellers" do have some value because they have collected & formated the info for you. Where they mess up is telling people it is an amazing 1 of a kind product.... Anyway Steve, I didn't see my Passive Commercial Sales instructions in the Tips mailing... I thought I'd have won a bag o coffe or something for that one.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you have an internet phone book company list you on the web your website will get more hits from it. About 200 bucks a month (maybe less) depending on your area will get you listed and they can click on your site right from there. Plus you get some clicks on other search engines like Google.
I use Att yellowpages.com... been good to me.
I get the uber expensive ad and it more than pays for itself. it's gets better and better each month.
I get emails and phone calls from people needing work done.

M

Mark Imbesi

Jeremy "BUMPED" this long lost post back to the forefront by posting.

Awesome site, dude! How's it been treating you?

Rocketman

Hey Thanks!!!
I use it for info purposes only (for my customers and potentials) as I can't afford the advertising costs to get traffic to it.
I am registered on Google business and the free version of Yellowpages, so I imagine some people see it, and a few probably come across it through the IICRC referral site, but for the most part I probably visit it the most.

So, I decided to keep my biz since I know I can make it work if I get off my butt.

Thanks for replying.

-Rocketman

Name
Nate W.
Marc Imbesi said:
Jeremy "BUMPED" this long lost post back to the forefront by posting.

Awesome site, dude! How's it been treating you?

Bump actually means Bring Up My Post. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom