Ken Raddon

Name
Grant DuBridge
Hello all,
Does anybody know anything about Ken Raddon? I ordered his Turbotek Duct cleaning equipment last year and have lost all connection with him. I also never received any equipment even though my money is gone from my account. His email address is closed down and I lost his phone number.
Thanks for any Info.
Grant

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i think you mean Ken HARRIS. based on your situation, we've heard those complaints many times in the past on the forums.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
That's right....Radden only sold the sofa jack.

Go to Allstars and ask his morality backer James Cooper for a refund.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Flyerman hasn't been here in a year............Maybe the Mormons took him out.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Look at as him doing you a favor by not sending it. That's not the correct way to clean air ducts!

We follow behind a local competitor using a TM for a vacuum collector. Those people are upset and pissed off at the results. The volume of air moved by a TM and by a true vacuum collector do not compare 10-15 times as much by a true collector. Plus a TM hose won't allow some debris to pass in such a small opening. Air duct collector hose is 8-10 inches in diameter not 1.5-2 inches.

The results we see are laughable only the client isn't laughing they are irate.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Ken seemed like a straight shooter guy when he was around....hopefully he still is.

What sounds weird, is the fact that it is July...and you say you ordered the gear from him last year, which is at this point at least 7 months ago. Probably more...since I don't think you bought the stuff on new years eve... So why haven't you asked around sooner?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Just seen him post yesterday. Pretty sure he is not hiding, or doing a bad job of it.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I can't keep track anymore :dejection:

Just seen ANOTHER guy started marketing guru scheme, about 2 years ago he was a start up asking pre-spray questions.
Now he is a superstar ... :errf:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
HARRIS...Ken Raddon is a lot of things but a straight up thief? nope you Mean Harris..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
about 2 years ago he was a start up asking pre-spray questions.
.. :errf:

i guess you must be talking about someone other than Flyerman, as Ken Raddon has been in biz for well over a decade that I know of

I also have never known KenR to sell equipment .
The wording of Grant's post......"I ordered his Turbotek Duct cleaning equipment" doesn't sound like a private/classified ad type sale

Grant, are you SURE you're looking for the right Ken?..and not that lieing schmuck Ken Harrass??
and wondering too, did you buy about the same time of his daughter's tragic death?
That was about a year-year and a half ago, wasn't it??

I'd be inclined to believe his sleazy operation went haywire for real for some time after that awful tragedy

..L.T.A.

Name
Andy McFadden
Ken Raddon is a good guy, I can't imagine he would rip any one off, I'm with the others in thinking you mistake him for Ken Harris? It's up to you to make sure you got the right guy, do your home work then come back and tell us what Ken it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom