Kevin Bunce Top 25 Cleaner?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
"I am sick of cleaning carpets"- Kevin Bunce. Kevin a statement like this will get you bounced out of the top twenty five. I have a feeling with a attitude like this will keep you from post padding a job if it needs it. You may have opened the doors for Rob Werner. The problem I have with Werner is he seems to creepy to be around a good looking house wife. It takes a lot more then pre-vaccing a living room for three hours to break into the Top Twenty Five Cleaners in the Nation.

Golden Boy

F

FB7777

what about Caesar :roll:

Here is the list:

1. Mikey P (And He Will Tell Ya)
2. Al Sims
3. Mike Ellis (Pre-Scrubbin Fool)
4. Chris Muttertis
5. Scott Rogers (Has All The Weapons)
6. Damien (This Is Where I Should BE)
7. Jimmy Ladwig
8. Brian Luddy
9. Kevin Bunce
10. Jim Eckman (Has Hours To Prove IT)
11. Fast Eddie (Mini Van Is Holdin Him Out of the Top Ten)
12. Jim Martin (Anal Truck Owner)
13. Steve Frasier (Did You See His New Waste Tank)
14. Albert Lazo (This Cat Can Clean)
15. Cleaning Artist (600 Gallons To Clean A Living Room)
16. Martin Sutley (Solid Cleaner)
17. JB Burris (Just Off The Injured Reserve)
18. Fon Johnson
19. T. Brevik
20. Thomas Cermak
21. Curt Johnson (When Sober)
22. Dirk Wingrove (As Above)
23. Jeremy Sweetland
24. Rex Tyus
25. Brandon Culp (Iowa Flavor)

Some huge changes this quarter. Harry Hides dropped out. Broke his arm. Dave Rampage word on the street is his mother-in-law cleans and Dave pre-sprays. I took myself out because I got some real nasty e-mails for rating myself in the top ten. Even though I am one of the best cleaners in the nation. Thanks to every one who has been sending me stats.

Rex Tyus

Hey everybody quite giving Waldo a hard time. I think he did good. If he has to explain too much I may get dropped from the list. :wink:

A. wilson

Just consider the source......

stoner-waldo.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
This list comes from the guy that went ape sheet over a exotic sports car in CA a couple years back at MF.

I thought he was gunna blow his wad right there in the back seat of Chuckie's Blazer.

In other words, Waldo is easily impressed.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Waldo said:
"I am sick of cleaning carpets"- Kevin Bunce. Kevin a statement like this will get you bounced out of the top twenty five. I have a feeling with a attitude like this will keep you from post padding a job if it needs it. You may have opened the doors for Rob Werner. The problem I have with Werner is he seems to creepy to be around a good looking house wife. It takes a lot more then pre-vaccing a living room for three hours to break into the Top Twenty Five Cleaners in the Nation.

Golden Boy

Waldo, I am sick of doing them myself. Bounce me if you like, but I think Don will tell you his brother was favorably happy with our work.

It is time to make smart money, not hard money. That is all. I have worked 68 hours this week already and my truck is booked Saturday, all day, and Sunday, all day. Wouldn't that get you tired? I just have to figure out a way to make this happen to move mult-truck and make it work in this economy. When your working 80+ hours a week, to make 5K a week, it gets very old. So, if you look at that post where I said that, you may very well understand the context of why I said what I said.

tim

5k a week in Idaho puts him in the top 10 percent of income. Thats alot of potatoes. If he is doing it alone with low overhead, people would stand in line for his net profit. Now California...

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I'll make more than 5K, I am just saying. By the time I do bids, check on floods, do invoices, pickup mail...its alot of hours.

tim

Sounds like you can afford to hire some help, so do it! Stop spending all your time in your business and free up time to work on it. This is my 3rd business and the previous 2 make it without me most of the time, just minimal hours of management each week. I am getting to that point with carpet cleaning. I have a fulltime "helper" certified in WRT, CCT, UPH, & OCT. I enjoy cleaning so I keep doing it, but a 12 hour day yesterday kicked my 45 year old butt! My helper had to leave for a school function of his sons, I was left with a couch and loveseat to clean, not fun. Take the plunge, get some help and grow a business instead of owning a job. Sounds like you need a break and sounds like youve earned it. Youve done the hard part, now enjoy it.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
In my book 5K is good, but I ain't working 80 hours for it. By then it should be 8- 10k

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I will push over 8 this week. May is not even a top month for me. Ad going out in the paper this next week.

In this economy, I think I can find a good sales oriented person I can train to clean carpets. or....

I may have to hire an experienced tech, just so I don't have to fool with teaching them EVERYTHING. Just my way. lol.

Either way, its time to go big, or go home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom