Kids in your marketing

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
If any of you have used kids in your marketing, did you get a better ROI than when you market differently? Posts with Cole in them get a lot of attention and more post reach on Facebook but I’m not sure how that converts to people booking jobs

A0A78FC0-89C4-47E9-96F3-E2CE40965935.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If any of you have used kids in your marketing, did you get a better ROI than when you market differently? Posts with Cole in them get a lot of attention and more post reach on Facebook but I’m not sure how that converts to people booking jobs

View attachment 97455
I don't have any kids of my own but most of our residential customers have families and I think would appreciate a family oriented business rather that a huge nameless corporation.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Yep. We did a series for 2 years featuring kids and pets.

One ad was super successful. The phone was ringing like crazy after people saw it...

And we kept with kids and pet themes for some time.

Screenshot_20200307-072607_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200307-072551_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: darcie smith
Name
Lee Stockwell
My brood was well known around this little university town, and fortunately well behaved. Older folks noticed and often asked about them when they called the business number.

For many years had a little red-headed boy logo on the trucks. A conversation piece, but the boys weren't crazy about it.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My brood was well known around this little university town, and fortunately well behaved. Older folks noticed and often asked about them when they called the business number.

For many years had a little red-headed boy logo on the trucks. A conversation piece, but the boys weren't crazy about it.
I grew up in a small town. We weren't angels growing but what kept us in line for the most part is that most families knew each other and if you got into trouble, the local newspaper would be quick to print it. That's what drives me nuts these days when they won't release the names of young offenders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom