Kinda wild teflon

Mikey P

Administrator
Lots of history, responsibility, and futures in this truck..

The weight of the carpet and LVP cleaning world is on those rear shocks, and my shoulders..

Wish me well...

PXL_20211008_235516078.MP.jpg PXL_20211008_235512815.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Glides have enabled carpet cleaners to stay on as owner-operators well into their senior years. Whether that's a "good thing" from a business model perspective or not, it surely allowed cleaners who wanted the independent lifestyle that the owner-operator model provides to continue on for decades longer than most any could otherwise do.

A fellow I know in Tennessee just "hung up is wand" at 83, and is still in good health. I know of a few other octogenarians who are still cleaning, and quite a few fellows in their 70s working every day because of the benefits of glides.

Willy P

Name
Willy P

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm phoning highway patrol and tell you're moving a huge shipment of cocaine hidden inside the glides. :biggrin:

No telling how long he would have been in jail since almost everything seems to test positive in field drug tests

Moreover, drug field tests routinely produce false positives. The test for cocaine is especially prone to produce inaccurate results, as the chemical in the test reacts to at least 80 other compounds ranging from acne medications to household cleaners.

Probably would have headlined before he got out: "a 55 year old Gardnerville man was arrested today transporting over 500lbs of cocaine from Utah to Nevada disguised as carpet cleaning equipment"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom