King & Yeadon plot to take over industry

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
IMG_20150306_120651_289.jpg

Actually Tom was planning out his Mikey Fest talks. Lots of good stuff but I definitely like his top 5 biggest mistakes as well as top 5 things he would do if starting again. Good stuff for both newbies and grizzled veterans.
I think after the Fest it would make for an interesting post to have everyone list their 5 biggest mistakes. For some of us 5 would be too limiting.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
More like 50 for me....

Here is a couple

1. Too low of prices and trying to compete with couponers (nothing wrong with that model but was bad fit for me)
2. Keeping a tech because he was smooth with the homeowners, especially the ladies.
But was a total trainwreck of an employee
3. Should have focused more in the beginning.
Trying to build commercial and residential up at same time from scratch was too much.

Great money wise but was a killer to my health, life.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Because it's 10:00pm and way past my bedtime, I'm only going to list one biggest mistake:

Fart-arseing around for too damn long before I went to SFS.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

:very_drunk: :yoda:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Because it's 10:00pm and way past my bedtime, I'm only going to list one biggest mistake:

Fart-arseing around for too damn long before I went to SFS.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

:very_drunk: :yoda:
THANK YOU, Shorty. That is a very... "unique" review. But then you are a "unique" person. (Said with the greatest of sincere respect and affection.)

It has been far too long since you attended SFS, Shorty. (Coming up on nine years!) Papa Nick still talks about you PLUS you will learn/implement MUCH more the second time around.

Sleep tight! (That is exactly what my mum used to tell me. But I didn't know they had bed bugs in Australia.)

Steve

PS My mistake(s) in business? That is what the SFS program is built on- my boneheaded mistakes and my desperate attempts to overcome them! :)

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Sleep tight! (That is exactly what my mum used to tell me. But I didn't know they had bed bugs in Australia.)

Steve

PS :)

Steve, the quote was put there for this here American 4rum, where I've been told they run rampant over there.

This is what's had me skeered of returning. :winky:

:yoda:

J

JS41035

Well don't slip a bottle of whink in your front pocket either.
first. There is the pride. Don't tell anybody so you don't get laughed at. Then the reality hits you and your in the customers yard spraying your crotch with a water hose. Nice to know your Dad and brothers will remind you every few years.
Every time we got a new spotter my brother says " now you know not supposed to spray this on your junk right?" 2o years later I still cringe.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Steve Toburen.

Thanks for the message.

We won't promise............ but ????????????

I think she'd rather to go to Portland, (she has friends in BC).

I could also catch up with Randy Hyde, Jim Eckman, Al Paulsen, John Watson, Ron Werner & possibly a few others whilst in the area.

I'd first have to talk to Bill re; decent cold black beverages availability.

& hot caffeine's. :winky:

:yoda:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom