Kudos to Sierra Cleaning Systems in Reno, NV!

DrUmM@sT3r

Name
Mark Medora
As some of you had read in a post about equipment freezing, I drove my van up to Sierra Cleaning Systems on Tuesday (had a doctor's appt in Reno that day - 4 hr drive) dropped my van off at Sierra and took a cab to my Dr's office.

Got back to Sierra and Chris already found 1 frozen hose, then found 2 more. He made a trip for parts and 3 leaks fixed, and also repaired another leaking hose at the chemical pump. All while I ate my lunch in the front of the store.

Because of Chris being quick on the repairs and everyone at Sierra Cleaning Systems - I was able to drive home and catch my 13 year old son's roller hockey game. The people at Sierra are great, always there to help, generally stock everthing I need or drop ship it quickly, in fact I just got a box with a part from UT - that they ordered while I was there.....(cool)

So hat's off - kudos to Chris, Scott, & Amy at Sierra Cleaning Systems....

Mark
Medora Cleaning Services, LLC

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
small market John, a little bit of down time here and there. Thanks for coming up Mark, it's always nice to have you come by. Next time let's make it better circumstances though. :wink:

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Chris is a great guy. Just don't bring up politics with his wife. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom