L&L Auction Items for this year and they are some great ones!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The following are Auction Items. The bidding goes until the end of the day June 7th. Winner must pay by Monday the 9th. You can post your bid here or call or pm me and ill keep the bids up to date on here The bidding s open to everyone so the bid you see here isn't official until I end the auction so bid to win. Bids must be in a minimum $20 increments

Sapphire Scientific- Revolution Dehu includes shipping retail w/shipping $2100

Current bid$950

Interlink Supply-Phoenix Arctic Air Portable air conditioner does not include shipping $3245 retail

Bidding starts at $1500

Prochem-Prochem Titanium Wand does not include shipping Retial $1346

Current Bid $700

Private Pheasant Hunt or 4 Hour guided Fly Fishing on the Provo River-includes meals and weapons, ammo and or fishing gear-Retail $800-1000

Bidding Starts at $400

These are just the auction items the raffle has some amazing prizes too. I'll post those here late this week when they are finalized.
Link to Lora's FundRasing Page http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/honoride14/loraolson

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No you just place a bid either here or email/call/pm me. There is a table with the items listed on a clip board for people to bid. You let me know how much and I put it down and will post when there is a new high bidder. Oh forgot the bids need to be in $20 increments to make it fair and keep knuckleheads for being buttheads trying to snipe it for 1

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Updated List

The following are Auction Items. The bidding goes until the end of the day June 7th. Winner must pay by Monday the 9th. You can post your bid here or call or pm me and ill keep the bids up to date on here The bidding s open to everyone so the bid you see here isn't official until I end the auction so bid to win. Bids must be in a minimum $20 increments

Sapphire Scientific - Revolution Dehu includes shipping retail w/shipping $2100

Current bid$950

Interlink Supply-Phoenix Arctic Air Portable air conditioner does not include shipping $3245 retail

Bidding starts at $1500

prochem -Prochem Titanium Wand does not include shipping Retial $1346

Current Bid $700

Private Pheasant Hunt or 4 Hour guided Fly Fishing on the Provo River-includes meals and weapons, ammo and or fishing gear-Retail $800-1000

Bidding Starts at $400

CTI Ozone Machine
$350

These are just the auction items the raffle has some amazing prizes too. I'll post those here late this week when they are finalized.
Link to Lora's FundRasing Page http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt...de14/loraolson

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey that's Ozone unit I won last year. It does pretty well, they use it here in the shop to deodorize contents.

Anyone looking a good simple unit this is a good one. :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It doesn't have the features our others do but its used daily in the back for ozoning contents. We just bought a timer and plug it into the timer.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
OK this is what I am going to do so this doesn't get crazy. I will update this once a week until the last week then I will update the prices every other day.

Here is the current as of right now to find out the current bid you will need to call in. Thanks

$1000

$1000

prochem -Prochem Titanium Wand does not include shipping Retail $1346

$900

Bidding Starts at $400

CTI Ozone Machine
$350

Last edited:
Reactions: J Scott W

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Good question Scott W do you know? I research it and get back to ya as I didn't know anything about this unit until interlink donated one

Lora Olson

This is what your donations are funding...right now...TODAY!!! There are three research experiments going on right now at Huntsman Cancer Hospital here in Salt Lake City using viruses to fight cancer. NO MORE CHEMO could possibly be in our lifetime!!!

Watch this link on YouTube...and see what your donations are doing RIGHT NOW!!!

Thank you everyone for making this possible!!! This is exciting stuff!!! WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE, RIGHT NOW, TODAY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6SzI2ZfPd4

Reactions: Erik

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
On the Phoenix Arctic Air Portable air conditioner can you duct that to a bathroom exhaust fan to get rid of the react air?

Quick answer, you can duct intake or out put with 10" or 14" layflat. Send that air anywhere you want.

Here are the details -
[h=3]Phoenix Arctic Max - Portable Air Conditioner[/h][h=4]One Ton (12,000 BTUs) of Cooling[/h]The new Phoenix Arctic Max is the first portable air conditioner designed specifically for the Restoration Industry. The Phoenix Arctic Max boasts one ton (12,000 BTUs) of cooling capacity operating in 95°F and 60% conditions while drawing under 12 amps. In a single pass, this provides a 15 degree temperature drop on the 430 CFM evaporator (cooling) air stream and water removal equivalent to 100 pints per day.
The Phoenix Arctic Max gives the restoration contractor vital temperature control in the affected area to optimize drying efficiency or in unaffected areas to safe-guard occupant comfort.&bnsp; The Phoenix Arctic Max's cooling power also makes it the ideal accessory to pre-treat air to improve the performance of desiccant or LGR dehumidifiers. When used in conjunction with the Phoenix Solution LGR performance amplifier, the Phoenix Arctic Max provides a reliable cooling air stream to maximize overall performance. The Phoenix Arctic Max features thermostatically controlled cooling to insure maintenance of desired conditions and prevent over-cooling.
The design of the Phoenix Arctic Max reflects our restoration expertise in its size, shape, functions and features. The stainless steel cabinet and durable construction are Phoenix trademarks. The integrated cart design and recessed wheels promise easy maneuverability, transportation, and storage. Set-up and operation is simple using the Phoenix window accessory kit, and a 15 amp outlet. The Phoenix Arctic Max also features filter efficiency options up to MERV-11, an internal condensate pump with 30 foot drain hose and 20 foot power cord. The Phoenix Arctic Max promises years of service and our "proven" performance.
[h=3]Phoenix Arctic Max Features[/h]
  • 1 Ton (12,000 BTUs) of cooling*
  • 100 pints/day water removal*
  • 11.7 amps*
  • Adjustable thermostat
  • Easy set-up and operation
  • 430 CFM cooling (evaporator) airflow
  • 430 CFM exhaust (condenser) airflow
  • Multiple ducting options
  • Multiple filter options
  • 20 ft. vertical lift condensate pump
  • 30 ft. drain hose
  • 25 ft. power cord (grounded)
  • Recessed wheels
  • Legendary stainless construction
* 95° / 60% RH

Phoenix Arctic Max Specifications

Part No.:4026850
Power:11.7 amps @ 95°F / 60% RH
12,000 BTU/hr, 100ppd
Adjustable Thermostat Range: 60-100
Cooling Airflow (Evaporator): 430 CFM
Exhaust Airflow (Condenser): 430 CFM
Filters:Cooling (evaporator) inlet:
2" x 16" x 20"

Exhaust (condenser) inlet:
1" x 12" x 20"
Duct Options: Cooling (evaporator) inlet:
Inlet - 12" flex-duct
Outlet - 10" lay-flat
Exhaust (condenser) inlet:
Inlet - 10" flex-duct
Outlet - 14" lay-flat
Condensate Pump:20' vertical lift
Drain Hose:30'
Power Cord:25' grounded
Construction:Stainless steel cabinet
(2) 8" recessed wheels
Warranty:Five years
1st year - 100% parts and labor
2nd through 5th years - 100% of parts of sealed refrigeration system

<tbody>
</tbody>

Dimensions
MachineShipping
Width:20.25"24"
Height:40"45.25"
Depth:21.375"25.5"
Weight:142 lbs168 lbs

<tbody>
</tbody>
Xactimate Code: WTRDHMAC

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thanks!

I know a couple of guys that have several of these portable AC units down in Hutchinson and Wichita.

We don't have any but it might be nice to have for fire cleanup in an attic in the summer. I'll have to ask my brother what he thinks.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Current Bids as of 5/16/14!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

$1000-LCS

$1200-Luis

$1000-Luis

Bidding Starts at $400 (no current bidders)

CTI Ozone Machine (no current bidders)
$350

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If you come for the hunt you can bring up to 3 other people the fishing is one person. The hunt will be with me and Lora and our dogs we will have 10 mixed bags 10 roosters and ten hens and any bonus birds that may be running around to shoot. We pay for the birds that are releAsed. Not what is shot so don't miss! We are buying Vadar's grandma so we will have two amazing dogs working hard for you. Here is where we hunt http://www.wasatchwingandclay.com we will also shoot 5 stand or skeet or sporting clays and we can take out the fun guns on the shooting range but we can't shoot the .50 on that range as camp Williams is on the other side of the mountain. But there is a good chance you will here them as their gun range is on close enough to see the apaches fly over our house and listen to the sounds of freedom forts thing on Saturday morning :) we live 5 minutes from the club house so we will be eating fresh bird while the meat is still warm :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry the fishing would be me and the winner and the guide if you wanted to pay for another person that is possible but trying to out 3 people fly fishing with one guide is the max I think I'll have to ask justin. His company is Utah fly fishing I think. Both me and Lora have fished with him and flat out had more fun and caught more fish then I had ever thought possible on the Provo. I thought I knew why it was a blue ribbon fishery before but after fishing with justin it was better then anything I had ever experiamced and I have fished nearly every mile from the damn to the lake.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Current Numbers

$1000-LCS

$1200-Luis

$1000-Luis

Bidding Starts at $400

CTI Ozone Machine
$375

Link to Lora's FundRasing Page http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt...de14/loraolson

John Olson

Name
John Olson

$1100 Bryan C SurfaceSolve

$1200-Luis

$1000-Luis

Bidding Starts at $400

CTI Ozone Machine
425 Bryan C SurfaceSolve

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Newest bids

$1300 Micheal LCS

$1400-Micheal LCS

$1000-Luis

Bidding Starts at $400

CTI Ozone Machine
425 Bryan C SurfaceSolve

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom