L&L Auction Items for this year and they are some great ones!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The following are Auction Items. The bidding goes until the end of the day June 7th. Winner must pay by Monday the 9th. You can post your bid here or call or pm me and ill keep the bids up to date on here The bidding s open to everyone so the bid you see here isn't official until I end the auction so bid to win. Bids must be in a minimum $20 increments

Sapphire Scientific - Revolution Dehu includes shipping retail w/shipping $2100

$1300 Michael LCS

Interlink Supply-Phoenix Arctic Air Portable air conditioner does not include shipping $3245 retail

$2000 Upright Construction

prochem -Prochem Titanium Wand does not include shipping Retial $1346

$1000-Luis

Private Pheasant Hunt or 4 Hour guided Fly Fishing on the Provo River-includes meals and weapons, ammo and or fishing gear-Retail $800-1000

$400 Henderson Restoration

CTI Ozone Machine
425 Bryan C SurfaceSolve

These are just the auction items the raffle has some amazing prizes too. I'll post those here late this week when they are finalized.
Link to Lora's FundRasing Page http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt...de14/loraolson

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The following are Auction Items. The bidding goes until the end of the day June 7th. Winner must pay by Monday the 9th. You can post your bid here or call or pm me and ill keep the bids up to date on here The bidding s open to everyone so the bid you see here isn't official until I end the auction so bid to win. Bids must be in a minimum $20 increments

$1500 4 Alarm

Interlink Supply-Phoenix Arctic Air Portable air conditioner does not include shipping $3245 retail

$2200 Luis

$1000-Luis

Private Pheasant Hunt or 4 Hour guided Fly Fishing on the Provo River-includes meals and weapons, ammo and or fishing gear-Retail $800-1000

$400 Henderson Restoration

CTI Ozone Machine
$450 Sunshine

These are just the auction items the raffle has some amazing prizes too. I'll post those here late this week when they are finalized.
Link to Lora's FundRasing Page http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt...de14/loraolson

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Winners

$1420 Sunshine Winner The $1500 Bid was retracted at the last minute when he realized it was for one not 2 revolutions that where pictured on the local item page. If someone missed out because of that I am truly sorry.

$2200 Luis Winner

$1000-Luis Winner

$400 Henderson Restoration Winner

CTI Ozone Machine
Bryan Surface Solve $475 Winner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom