Charity Raffle L&L Raffle time again! Start donating now!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Its that time again! You can start donating and getting tickets here http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/asti16/LOlson

I wont have a prize list until may but you can get a head start in tickets now. $5 each or 25 tickets for $100

We have one Auction Item so far from Prochem

Prochem Ergo TI Wand Starting Bid $700

to place bids you on items as they come in just call me :) We have to break 13K this year so dig deep!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Heck no thank you Chavez restoration for the bid on the 650. Did you check with your brother? He might kick your ass

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Auction Items'
Prochem Ergo Wand Bid $700
CTI Ozone Machine Bid $350
Guided Pheasant Hunt 20+ birds guaranteed (Vader and Diva will show them to you, you have to shoot them) breakfast and lunch by Lora. Guns and Ammo supplied if needed. Up to 5 hunters $1200 Value. Starting Bid $400

I am going to update this once a week so it doesn't get all cluttered. The raffle always has great items so you can count on the Benchmade Knives and lots of cool trinkets

Reactions: jcooper

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We have some great stuff added still working on the big boys hoping for some nice auction items. As of right now we only have the Prochem TI and the CTI Ozone machine and the Pheasant hunt but we have a ton of cool raffle items so get busy buying tickets! I pull the tickets so its always best to buy a lot of tickets if you catch my drift ;) Seriously though I hate hate hate cancer hate it if you hate it to then get your card out and go buy $1000 in tickets. Me and Lochart did that in Atlanta and came out awesome and we helped several others get items that they might not have been able to afford to buy. You can do the same. If a grand is to much just do like Richard and make a smaller donation but set it up to happen every month for the nest ten years. ;) http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/asti16/LOlson

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Its Customer appreciation season and with that comes our annual L&L raffle and auction. As always we have some amazing items to give away. You can't win without a donation so go here http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/asti16/LOlson and get your tickets. $5 for 1 or 25 for $100. Silent auction items right now are a Prochem TI Ergo current bid $750 CTI Ozone Machine $400 and A guided pheasant hunt for you and up to 4 others with breakfast and lunch provided. Starts at $400

We all Hate Hate Hate cancer and the only way we are going to beat it is to make sure the doctors and scientist have all the resources they need to find a cure. When we find one that works for one then we will find a cure that works for all. Please dig deep because you hate cancer and if that is not enough then do it for the awesome cool stuff your going to win!

Raffle Items

(2) $250 Chemspec chemical certificates

(1) 2016 Benchmade Knife from Superior Cleaning Solutions

(1) Benchmade knife package from Benchmade

(1) Extra Cleaning Head for 360i or 360XL

(5) Green Glides

(1) WestPak Wand

(1) Westpak 2 Jet donated by Adam Hale

(1) Rotovac Shear Dry donated by Adam Hale

(1) AS08 Hydro-Force

(1) Barry Costa Intermediate Carpet Repair DVD's

(1) WRT Class with Barry Costa

(1) Mini Turbo Hybrid

(1) airmover from Jon Don

and much much more to come!

Reactions: D Luke

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Thanks for doing this, John.

Just lost a family friend who was still a young man.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I won 2 glides at the pet raffle. I will sell them for $175 each and free shipping with the proceeds going to the L&L Fund Raiser. Call me direct and pay me direct then I will donate the money. Or just send the money by paypal to my personal paypal. Message me and I'll give you that email.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The ones I am "selling" are Prochem TI Hybrids I have them in hand right now. The ones in the raffle (5 of them) are winners choice.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Item and auction update!
Its Customer appreciation season and with that comes our annual L&L raffle and auction. As always we have some amazing items to give away. You can't win without a donation so go here http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/asti16/LOlson and get your tickets. $5 for 1 or 25 for $100. We all Hate Hate Hate cancer and the only way we are going to beat it is to make sure the doctors and scientist have all the resources they need to find a cure. When we find one that works for one then we will find a cure that works for all. Please dig deep because you hate cancer and if that is not enough then do it for the awesome cool stuff your going to win!

Raffle Items

(1) Extra Cleaning Head for 360i or 360XL

(5) Green Glides

(1) WestPak Wand

(1) AS08 Hydro-Force

(1) Mini Turbo Hybrid

(2) Odorcide Fresh Scent Gallon (2 winners)

More items being added every day!

Silent auction items right now are :

Prochem TI Ergo current bid $750

CTI Ozone Machine: Current bid$400

A guided pheasant hunt for you and up to 4 others with breakfast and lunch provided. Starts at $400

Airwave Airduct Cleaning System- current bid 400

and much much more to come!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We are down to 3 weeks to go. We still are expecting several more cool prizes. I haven't been hammering it down on people like normal ,probably why the tickets sales have been slow. Don't wait until the end it always seems the ones that buy early and buy a lot win everything :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Bill Bruders has just donated 2 NEW Sapphire upholstery tools. I am going to put on in the raffle and auction one. Starting Bid $250. Only a handful of people have bought tickets and placed bids. Every year the people that bought tickets early and often won the most so don't wait until the last minute!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
New List and we have a bunch of things we will add at the last minute as well :) Call to place your bids
Its Customer appreciation season and with that comes our annual L&L raffle and auction. As always we have some amazing items to give away. You can't win without a donation so go here http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/asti16/LOlson and get your tickets. $5 for 1 or 25 for $100. We all Hate Hate Hate cancer and the only way we are going to beat it is to make sure the doctors and scientist have all the resources they need to find a cure. When we find one that works for one then we will find a cure that works for all. Please dig deep because you hate cancer and if that is not enough then do it for the awesome cool stuff your going to win!

Raffle Items
(5) Green Glides
(1) WestPak Wand
(1) AS08 Hydro-Force
(1) Mini Turbo Hybrid
(2) Odorcide Fresh Scent Gallon (2 winners)
(1) Winners choice of any extra cleaning head for teh 360i or 360XL
(1) Rotovac Shear Dry
(1) New Sapphire Clear Upholstery Pro

More items being added every day!

CAD Auction

Prochem TI Ergo current bid $750
ASCG $750

CTI Ozone Machine: Current bid$400
ASCG $400

A guided pheasant hunt for you and up to 4 others with breakfast and lunch provided. Starts at $400 ($2000 Value)

Airwave Airduct Cleaning System- Starting Bid 400

New Clear Sapphire Upholstery tool $250
ASCG $250

John Olson

Name
John Olson
A company.

And Chris Sheldon just donated a Mytee Lint Hog. Hydramaster still has to make a decision on what they are donating. Aztec is donating a gift card what value I don't know yet and there are a bunch of companies that I have contacted and not heard back from so the list could and should grow greatly.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Would you like a limited edition print (the artist was a shipmate) of a lighthouse I restored in the 80's?

Or does it have to be cleaning related?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok everyone we are down to the last couple of days and the auction items have no play at all. Surprising. A clear sapphire tool is going to go away for $250! A Ergo Ti Wand for less then 1/2? Hell you can get it and sell it at those prices. I know there are more then 8 people that want to win stuff and fight cancer come on dig deep hell dont dig deep just spend $20 every penny counts!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I will star bidding and win both the ergo Ti and the upholstery tool.

750 for the ergo

250 for the clear upholstery tool.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You have to bid higher then the current bids there are already bids at those numbers and no $1 bids above the current bid will not be accepted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom