Laminator plus?

dekeil

Name
DOUG
How does laminator plus stack up to bona, basic, ect.
Or is their some other product that is Better?
I have heard of ncl one is that more Durable?

Have great day everyone!

Donwand

Supportive Member
Name
Brian
I'm not sure how well it stacks up to the others, but It works well for me and seems to last a while.

Name
Ross Martin
I use the Zep product from Home Depot for cleaning. Works as well as anything else I have ever bought including Hydroforce.

Used the Hydroforce finish a few times, but then it seemed they changed the formula and it became "waxy".

Rejuvenate finish works really well and is very durable, but you have to wait 24 hours between coats.

Now I use LaminatorPro Restore. You can re-coat in 20 minutes. At a hundred bucks a gallon, better work well.

I love doing those Mop n' Glow strip offs and re-seals. Usually about a thousand bucks and work behind a closed door in the A/C all day.

Name
Swani
I use the Zep product from Home Depot for cleaning. Works as well as anything else I have ever bought including Hydroforce.

Used the Hydroforce finish a few times, but then it seemed they changed the formula and it became "waxy".

Rejuvenate finish works really well and is very durable, but you have to wait 24 hours between coats.

Now I use LaminatorPro Restore. You can re-coat in 20 minutes. At a hundred bucks a gallon, better work well.

I love doing those Mop n' Glow strip offs and re-seals. Usually about a thousand bucks and work behind a closed door in the A/C all day.
What's you procedure for stripping mop n glow?

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
is laminator plus a product for putting a coating over laminate flooring? or are you guys talking real wood?

I have some laminate flooring I installed in my house and I have dogs, was wondering about some kind of coating I could apply just to prolong the life. Its pretty high quality laminate I took the hammer to some scraps during the install and you have to really go to work on it for it to scratch.

Ive used basic coatings for real wood on customers homes but was wondering if it would work at all on my floors

Name
Swani
In most cases you do not want to apply a coating to laminate. They come from the factory with a prefinished coat that is not meant to be recoated. We use the hydroforce wood fresh neutral cleaner to clean laminate. However I have heard of guys recoating super trashed laminate that people did not want to replace. But I think you are left with the same nightmare as using orange glow or mop n glow with yellowing floors in the future. But this is just my 2 cents, others may feel differently.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom