Landed our First Townhouse acct

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Referred to me by my new tech. 250 look to be in great condition Townhomes. I usually don't entertain rentals due to the cheapness. However I gave them a price of 1-br=$79, 2-br=$89, 3-br=$99. Each of the above have stairs and LR/dr combo. All spotting (anything reg. cleaning doesn't get out) extra, has 2 be at least 2 units to respond, any stretching or patching extra, along with hourly emergency water extraction depending on time and standard rates for dehu's & fans.

Thanks to Joe Couch for your very informative presentation at Tom Kings!

Oh, for the best part! Submit an invoice by Wed. &. Check cut on Friday!

more good news today back to #1 on Google places after being MIA for 6 months, thank you Mr. Fred! Now maybe I can get that 2nd truck on the road some this summer!

hogjowl

Idiot™
That is good new, Billy. Keep me informed (as nobody else probably cares) about how that rental agreement works out. Does that lowered price include prevacuuming, or will you go in and suck it all up with an unglided wand?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I had one contact me because of previous cheapness.

1br= $100
2br (stairs $125)

The option to bill for staining is there, doubtful I ever use it on them.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Nice price list Billy. They fight over $5 around here. Whole 3br units for $65-$70. Get ready to clean some pretty nasty carpet too. Nothing like living the Dream, and melting a JOlly Rancher.

Reactions: BLewis

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Nice price list Billy. They fight over $5 around here. Whole 3br units for $65-$70. Get ready to clean some pretty nasty carpet too. Nothing like living the Dream, and melting a JOlly Rancher.

I just pulled $845.00 out of one of my government subsidized townhomes 1036 sq. ft. . Its called restorative cc. I only get the bad ones and the easy ones go to well you know who. :biggrin:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I had one contact me because of previous cheapness.

1br= $100
2br (stairs $125)

The option to bill for staining is there, doubtful I ever use it on them.

Yeah, we have another property mgmy group that pays our regular price and we also don't bill them for spotting extras as well. They manage 150 med to high end homes and we Ver paid within 10 days. We'll see how this one works out, and the great thing is I don't have to have them so if it goes south so be it.

Reactions: GCCLee

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Let us know how that Ck. that goes out on Fri. works out.

Just for you Vinnie! Just did our first 2 for the new company this past Wednesday April 10th, submited email invoice Wed night after I got in from restaurant jobs. They called Thursday for us to fax insurance info and W-9 and explained we could pick it up at Office on Friday or they would mail. I told them to mail it, and recieved it today! They were true to their word and I am happy about that. One of the main reasons I have stayed away from rental work is the slow pay.
photo-119.jpg

Also, I was happy that both townhomes had spots and so there was a slight upcharge on both units. Thanks again Joe from Aladdin's for sharing your procedures at Tom Kings! I had to turn down a sizeable water job this morning because I didn't have the required equipment in place, even though I'm upset about that now I am happy to know we should get our fair share of this market to get us kick started.

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Also, I was happy that both townhomes had spots and so there was a slight upcharge on both units. Thanks again Joe from Aladdin's for sharing your procedures at Tom Kings! I had to turn down a sizeable water job this morning because I didn't have the required equipment in place, even though I'm upset about that now I am happy to know we should get our fair share of this market to get us kick started.

I would price them higher and throw in the "spot charges" most don't like to be upcharged.. And I hope you didn't turn down a water job for them? You have to be their go to guy, one guy to call.. Sounds like a good account though, and like restaurants great to have in the winter!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom