Larry Cobb fix your site!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Why is it I have to call to get my order with free shipping????

How come your website can’t figure out that if I’m spending the minimum amount I do t get charged for shipping?????

I like shopping on line, it’s fun and easy!

But I also like my free shipping.

Reactions: BIG WOOD and ruff

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Why is it I have to call to get my order with free shipping????
How come your website can’t figure out that if I’m spending the minimum amount I do t get charged for shipping?????
I like shopping on line, it’s fun and easy!
But I also like my free shipping.

Dam! I've been shopping with Larry for years, had no idea about the free shipping. What's the minimum order amount?

I thought the 40 bucks flat rate was good.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I always get hit with $69 shipping on his site but I think it’s a $450 minimum

FE6FA618-C648-4711-99E1-FBE1E785D431.png

Or maybe he’s done away with it???

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Is Larry MIA? He didn't even jump on the chance to self promote when I made my Seal-a-Cobb thread.

Reactions: SamIam

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
But Sam, . . . we like to talk to you .

Call in & order $400 of Dynachem chemicals shipped to one place,

and freight is prepaid to a commercial location.

----------------------------

P.S. Programmers haven't been able to distinguish between $400 of chemical and $400 of other products which are not covered.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
But Sam, . . . we like to talk to you .

Call in & order $400 of Dynachem chemicals shipped to one place,

and freight is prepaid to a commercial location.

I ordered and the mother trucker brings drops it
In my geraj no problems I’ll call tomorrow.

My turbo tile tool don’t spin right I need some brightner, and maybe that acid rinse that leaves. real soft hand. And some powermax

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I, personally, like the lady that answers the phone at Cobb. She's very knowledgable at answering my questions, and professional, and curteous.

But on the other end, I hate looking for stuff on Cobbs website. Everything is just cluttered together in alphabetical order. It needs to be separated in the right categories like Interlink and Jondon's site. Even the list of categories is cluttered together. I don't know if I'm missing something when I CALL to order after I've surfed cobbs website. I like to have my list of things ready when I call. I don't want to seem like an annoying customer at a restaurant making the waitress stand there for 20min watching me look at the menu

UPDATE THE WEBSITE LARRY

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I, personally, like the lady that answers the phone at Cobb. She's very knowledgable at answering my questions, and professional, and curteous.

But on the other end, I hate looking for stuff on Cobbs website. Everything is just cluttered together in alphabetical order. It needs to be separated in the right categories like Interlink and Jondon's site. Even the list of categories is cluttered together. I don't know if I'm missing something when I CALL to order after I've surfed cobbs website. I like to have my list of things ready when I call. I don't want to seem like an annoying customer at a restaurant making the waitress stand there for 20min watching me look at the menu

UPDATE THE WEBSITE LARRY
It's Texas Matt. You need to understand this. Nothing moves fast in Texas. You can complain all day long, but they won't get it. I know, I was born there.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
A case of 4 gallons of Ultra-Seal gets free shipping as well...shipping is slow... but it's free.
The Slow part is sticking an address label on the box and setting it by the door for the UPS guy...for some reason.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I never complain about the length of time it takes to get here it’s FREE SHIPPING!

Actually Larry’s paying it out of his huge profits on his chemical sales!

Any vendor willing to say hay buy ex amount and I’ll wave the shipping is ok by me.

Reactions: Nomad74

SamIam

Name
sam miller

UPDATE THE WEBSITE LARRY

She always transfers me to someone in the back!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Thanks, Bob . . .

An even better deal . .

for increasing profitability on cases of Dynachem protectors.

They are already the best value in our industry.
-------------------------------

Mikey " It's always lunchtime there."

It's the slow-cooked BBQ !

I want some!

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
P.S. Programmers haven't been able to distinguish between $400 of chemical and $400 of other products which are not covered.

You joking, right? Your programmers cant even do simple boolean selection to seperate items in the Database to differentiate eligibility?

Maybe its time to invest a current/modern webstore to make it more UI friendly..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You joking, right? Your programmers cant even do simple boolean selection to seperate items in the Database to differentiate eligibility?

Maybe its time to invest a current/modern webstore to make it more UI friendly..
@FredC may be looking for extra work. But he'll get paid in Bar-b-q.

Reactions: DAT

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Saiger ships fast. Over 350 is free shipping. Got my order today from Mark. Ordered same day as Cobb. Probably be next week ... hopefully for the Cobb.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom