Larry Cobb Your Heat Exchanger Rocks

I just wanted to let Larry know that your Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger gets pretty dang hot. :D

I have been running a 25 HP Kohler with a 45 Roots Chem-Tex truck mount for many years (too many) and recently I had a problem with one of my heat exchangers. Chem-Tex’s customer support is terrible. I had been dealing with them for years and I was sick of it, so I removed everything from my truck mount that made it a Chem-Tex including the electronics and installed Larry’s Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger, and I gotta tell you it gets pretty freakin’ hot.

I’m running a Greenie pimped 14â€ÂÂ

Scott Hayward

Chris,

I recently bought a DC510 machine from Larry and I have to agree with you. Hot, hot, hot. Great support from Larry and his staff as well. I finally found a good RPM to keep the temp from getting to hot and that is no bull.

Scott

Scott

I would love to have a Dynachem truck mount in my van for its simplicity, but it's a GMC Safari van.

I know it would fit, but I would have no room for extras. :D
Chris,

I recently bought a DC510 machine from Larry and I have to agree with you. Hot, hot, hot. Great support from Larry and his staff as well. I finally found a good RPM to keep the temp from getting to hot and that is no bull.

Scott

Greenie

Kudos to Larry.

Glad the Greenhorn kit is serving well.

Most air cooled engines cry out for that 3250 as a minimum to bring in cool air, they actually run better faster than slower.

If you get some heat spikes, you can always jet UP, flow is the name of the game for rinsing carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom