PC311109.jpg

PC311110.jpg

PC311116-1.jpg

PC311115-1.jpg

PC311113-1.jpg

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Nice as always Ron. Did you use your Hardball finish on that? I might have some questions for you. I finally found a customer that can afford it.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Nice work Ron,

What pads/brushes and chems did you use? Do you or can you seal brick to protect it or give it a shine if that's what the customer wants?

Seems you do a fair amount of stone jobs or at least post your stone jobs vs carpet work. What's your carpet vs. stone percentage?

Again, nice job!

Name
Ron lippold
stripper 707 I think nyla grit brush 50 lbs of weight scrub rinse and 7 coats of ultra chem labs concrete finish. I will never have to go all the way back down. I do a fair amount of this and more all the time, just like the grafiti removal. It just pays so much more.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Ron Lippold said:
just like the grafiti removal

How do you remove that? Pressure washing with special chems or use a hand spinner?
Interesting cleaning up work.. never thought about it. Most of the time it seems to just get paingted over with something.... leaving the little bastards a clean canvas to start over with.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Finally, I'm not the lone person using Ultra Chem products. Have you tried any of their strippers and other floor finishes Ron? Also, the Clean prespray for carpets is really good. Takes blood, rust, gum, grease and nearly everything else out easily.I bought the last 150 pounds of the Extract powder I could find here as they sadly aren't making it any more.. If you ever get a chance to meet Ian , the chemistry engineer, you'll gain a ton of knowledge. He spent years with S C Johnson before he went to work for John.

Their Diamond on VCT at a school I do:

100_0436.jpg

Name
Ron lippold
I used the mini spinner to contain all the mess they dont want that shit running down the street.

The diamond is nice, I sell their neutral cleaner and conditioner to all my tile and stone jobs so i know what their supose to use. Keeps the floors looking their best for the longest. but they are spendy.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Willy P said:
Finally, I'm not the lone person using Ultra Chem products. /quote]

Looked for them on the web.. found a couple companies with a similary names but none with any of the product names you've both mentioned using. Just being nosey and updating my list/email addresses of specialty chemical companies for special cleanings...

Willy P

Name
Willy P
This should help Bill. I've used their products for over 10 years and been very happy.They do cost more, but they're well worth the prices. Also, most of the product lines qualify for Environmental Choice as well as Green Seal certification.

http://www.ultrachemlabs.com/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom