Latest updates on the new trailer

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We have just about finished the inside. Still have a shelf in the front to add and an internal 110 plug in.

The mounting brackets are the dri-eaz brackets. Very nice. We mounted them to 1/4 inch diamond plate aluminum, then attached those to the walls and studs. The heating and cooling element on top will hopefully help when needed. We configured the air movers layout so we can put dehus and air scrubbers down below and still have air movers up top when needed.

Anyway, this is what we have done for now....

Mark Saiger

Newtrailerwithblowers001.jpg

Newtrailerwithblowers002.jpg

Newtrailerwithblowers003.jpg

Newtrailerwithblowers004.jpg

Newtrailerwithblowers005.jpg

Newtrailerwithblowers006.jpg

NewTrailerpicswithvan003.jpg

Attachments

• Newtrailerwithblowers004.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 110

Ryan

As always Mark you have some of the nicest equipment in the industry!!

topnotchman

Looks awesome. I like the new style Turbo Dryers, makes it easy to hang them like that, saving space.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks guys.

I forgot to mention, we are adding a diamond plate front box modified for our Honda 2000 generator also. Just need some time during the day to order it.

Mark Saiger

steve g

Name
steve garrett
very cool looking, surprised you haven't moved to more low amp axial type units however

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hi Steve G.

I actually have both and wanted to set up the walls with the Centrifiguals and keep floor space in the center for the Axials. I do prefer the Axials a lot over the centrifiguals at times. Much easier to find power on the job site. Sometimes, you just can't get an axial in certain places though and need a centrifigual.

I also have a couple E-tes units. Just setting up the trailer with various possibilities.

Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We actually can set up a bathroom as well Marty. Will even set it up special for you.....it would be the door to the Right and continues to the woods. We will leave room for you.... :p

(In seriousness, we really do have a portable for inside if needed)

Mark Saiger

steve g

Name
steve garrett
admiralclean said:
Where's the bathroom?

I am sure they just stick a trash bag inside a 5 gal bucket for that, although they probably can't find a bucket sometimes :lol:

West

Name
Clint
Looks great, what size is the trailer? I am going to be purchasing one soon, to do something kinda along those lines. thanks

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hi West,

It is a 6 foot x 12 foot with a 2 foot "v" on the front for a total of 14 feet inside. It is an all aluminum trailer by Aluma. I researched them quite a bit and felt they were a better trailer right now for me tham the Featherlite. It is also 6.5 feet tall inside (a half foot taller) and has the heating and cooling element on it. It is also insulated in the walls and ceiling. It really pulls great also. Here is also their website: www.alumaklm.com

Give me a shout if you have any more questions.

Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hi Michael,

The Dehu's are in the shop. I use 200 HT's and also just purchased a couple of the 340 Ultimates. I have done a bit side by side testing of them both right now, but they have so far produced about the same results. I am not done testing them yet, but so far, I do like the 340's. Well thought out.

I am typically going to keep the dehus in the shop during the winter and just get them in quickly as I need them for a job. The airmovers are only a partial of what we have. I am just rigging the trailers for a typical water damage around our area. Just gonna take them off the shelve and walls in the shop as we need to restock the trailers.

Mark

West

Name
Clint
Thanks, Mark. I'll probably get a 6x12. I unforntunatly don't have the new dri eaz blowers, with that awesome wall mount. Also I would of thought the V part of the tralier would be hard to design a usefull layout in, but your looks really good.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hi Clint,

I will hopefully have a shelf in the front next week as well and will try to post the pics. I also have a Diamond plate box that should be here today that we are going to try and mount on the front for a Honda 2000 Generator. Just got done putting a GFI 20 amp plug in last night. Diamond plate around all of that as well.

Mark

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom