Lazy carpet cleaners

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My first job this morning, 3rd floor apt. In an old bldg without an elevator. Lady called me almost in tears. She called several carpet cleaners explaining she lived on the 3rd floor and no elevator. Everyone told her no. Not hauling a portable up 3 flights of stairs. It's in my neighborhood. Drove by to check it out, parking right in front of the bldg. Used 100 ft. Of hose, took 45 minutes for $150. Some of the cleaners she called are in the same neighborhood. Their loss, my gain. Now the building owner wants a quote.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
My first job this morning, 3rd floor apt. In an old bldg without an elevator. Lady called me almost in tears. She called several carpet cleaners explaining she lived on the 3rd floor and no elevator. Everyone told her no. Not hauling a portable up 3 flights of stairs. It's in my neighborhood. Drove by to check it out, parking right in front of the bldg. Used 100 ft. Of hose, took 45 minutes for $150. Some of the cleaners she called are in the same neighborhood. Their loss, my gain. Now the building owner wants a quote.

Nice one

The highest I have done is 7th storey with pipes up the side of the building and through the balcony.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
College job dorms. 11 stories high up the stairwells.
D633722A-AEDC-4612-9365-C4DCEE6D3EBF.jpeg

E

emilyturner

Good job Cleanwork.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom