Lazy.

Condog

Name
Tony
I simply made it clear that running a pad over some residential carpet is no good. Doesn’t mean I’m right. That’s what makes this forum fun... we argue... all in fun.

You somehow turned this into a really absurd version of the fun this forum is supposed to be.

Then you made it personal, not fun personal as per usual here, but personal personal.

I don’t care, as I can likely kick your ass.

That said, it’s just carpet cleaning. And, using VLM on residential carpet is a hack move. Try to remove household soap products from residential carpet with a pad.

You’re fairly articulate in a white trash way, so I could potentially like you.
What?

Went from kumbaya to playground I can kick your white trash ass pretty quick, lol.

I liked to play basketball as a kid. I liked Pistol Pete Maravich, and Lloyd Free. I copied their styles. Other kids would say I shot like shit and just got lucky. I got lucky too frequently for their liking. I wasn't tall, I wasn't quick, I couldn't jump, but I did hustle, and played in a way they didn't know how to defend, and they didn't like being denied the ball when I defended them. Others liked the way I played, and picked me on their teams.

I was undersized on the defensive line in football. Succeeded with technique against bigger kids, until I got to the level where my technique wasn't enough. I figure I'll do the same on cleaning floors. Learn technique, when to use and when that's not enough. Trial and error. Sounds like you (FDA) tried it with VLM, but your temperament or something else may have given you limitations, like my size did me or the mindset of my opponents when their size wasn't enough. Sometimes we just don't know what we don't know, you know?

Sorry, I just get chafed when people rag on a method. I haven't mastered many things others have, but I wouldn't insult them or their technique because it just doesn't work for me. Calling them lazy, or liars, just seems a bit insulting to others who just might have figured out something that doesn't work for you. So what, who said you have to be the end all/be all of everything, that's just too much weight to carry. You have obviously made your place in the world, isn't there a place for others?

We've all heard about the homeowner who's carpet took 2 days to dry because of a hwe cleaner who hadn't mastered his craft. Doesn't mean hwe isn't effective. I wouldn't listen to that cleaners advice on the hwe method though.

Now Steve Shotwell, Joel Hoppe and others have mastered vlm in a residential setting (let's call them vlm pro's). You by your statements on a lack of success in residential setting with vlm, probably haven't reached their level of expertise using VLM, most cleaners probably haven't (not meant to slight you).

I'm not saying VLM is best for residential, but they are very effective with it. They are proof that there are others who are at the next level with VLM. My choice is to either believe those on this site who hate resi-vlm are right and not explore VLM in a residential setting; or believe they're not at the pro vlm level, so not seek their advice in this regard.

Doesn't mean they aren't professionals, and I can learn a lot about hwe from them. I just will not learn vlm master techniques from them.

I may find that my Rotovac 360i gives best techniques under conditions X, Y Z, and vlm under conditions A, B, C. Maybe both are effective under conditions D through W, so why get upset and disrespect anyone. So, I apologize to you FDA.

My goal is to master both techniques, and appreciate what both can do.

Just gonna do what works for me, regardless of disrespectful comments.
Keep learning when to use or not use what I got, ask for help when I need, because you guys are pro's.

Got a portable Rotovac system, 175 for marble & stone, vct, Trinity for cgd, hard surfaces, & residential when applicable, and a CRB.

And here's another can of worms, when is it a good time to dry clean residential with a CRB and dry compound. Lol

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
FDA Chris...

The ball busting you see going on here is the result of most of us having been here since 2006 and having spent time together in person.

You're the relatively new kid on the block and while I appreciate your participation here, you're going to need to tone down your assholism.

While I've always been sort of proud of the fact that if guys like Boyle could be on here letting loose with the boys, they would be beating on their wives instead, with YOU it's a bit over the top. Alcohol is to blame I'm positive. The constant need to virtually punch members in the throat needs to stop.

You obviously find value in being here as you keep leaving and coming back. I enjoy your inquisitiveness and watching you grow as a cleaner but if you haven't noticed, this isn't Facebook where unpaid admins and mods put up with most anything because shit shows draw temporary traffic. We don't give a damn about temporary traffic Chris, we are here for the long run and excessive personalities like the one you pretend to have as the evening and drinks go long, isn't going to fly.

Turn it down a few notches Chris and enjoy all that is MB.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
You just publicly accused of me of getting drunk and going tofar and I’m the one who needs to tone down my “assholism”.

If my personality needed to be calmed down, I get it, you should’ve messaged me privately.

I don’t drink, dick.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Whens the last time you did physical labor?

yesterday

polished chrome (Blue Magic is the chit!) and waxed the paint

IMG_0983.JPG

AND carried in groceries

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Two or so weeks ago I poured two ounces TOPS Spot directly on the two most traffic'd spots in my home.

Zero signs of resoiling.

just thought you'd want to rejoice in this fun fact with me.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
What?

Went from kumbaya to playground I can kick your white trash ass pretty quick, lol.

I liked to play basketball as a kid. I liked Pistol Pete Maravich, and Lloyd Free. I copied their styles. Other kids would say I shot like shit and just got lucky. I got lucky too frequently for their liking. I wasn't tall, I wasn't quick, I couldn't jump, but I did hustle, and played in a way they didn't know how to defend, and they didn't like being denied the ball when I defended them. Others liked the way I played, and picked me on their teams.

I was undersized on the defensive line in football. Succeeded with technique against bigger kids, until I got to the level where my technique wasn't enough. I figure I'll do the same on cleaning floors. Learn technique, when to use and when that's not enough. Trial and error. Sounds like you (FDA) tried it with VLM, but your temperament or something else may have given you limitations, like my size did me or the mindset of my opponents when their size wasn't enough. Sometimes we just don't know what we don't know, you know?

Sorry, I just get chafed when people rag on a method. I haven't mastered many things others have, but I wouldn't insult them or their technique because it just doesn't work for me. Calling them lazy, or liars, just seems a bit insulting to others who just might have figured out something that doesn't work for you. So what, who said you have to be the end all/be all of everything, that's just too much weight to carry. You have obviously made your place in the world, isn't there a place for others?

We've all heard about the homeowner who's carpet took 2 days to dry because of a hwe cleaner who hadn't mastered his craft. Doesn't mean hwe isn't effective. I wouldn't listen to that cleaners advice on the hwe method though.

Now Steve Shotwell, Joel Hoppe and others have mastered vlm in a residential setting (let's call them vlm pro's). You by your statements on a lack of success in residential setting with vlm, probably haven't reached their level of expertise using VLM, most cleaners probably haven't (not meant to slight you).

I'm not saying VLM is best for residential, but they are very effective with it. They are proof that there are others who are at the next level with VLM. My choice is to either believe those on this site who hate resi-vlm are right and not explore VLM in a residential setting; or believe they're not at the pro vlm level, so not seek their advice in this regard.

Doesn't mean they aren't professionals, and I can learn a lot about hwe from them. I just will not learn vlm master techniques from them.

I may find that my Rotovac 360i gives best techniques under conditions X, Y Z, and vlm under conditions A, B, C. Maybe both are effective under conditions D through W, so why get upset and disrespect anyone. So, I apologize to you FDA.

My goal is to master both techniques, and appreciate what both can do.

Just gonna do what works for me, regardless of disrespectful comments.
Keep learning when to use or not use what I got, ask for help when I need, because you guys are pro's.

Got a portable Rotovac system, 175 for marble & stone, vct, Trinity for cgd, hard surfaces, & residential when applicable, and a CRB.

And here's another can of worms, when is it a good time to dry clean residential with a CRB and dry compound. Lol
I’m extremely opinionated and should probably insert smiley faces when I’m just breaking balls.

Didn’t mean to make this a serious thing.

It’s fun to occasionally get under people’s skin. But, I totally get how it can be taken when you don’t know me.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
They are proof that there are others who are at the next level with VLM.

what they, ChemLie and Heaven's Best are "proof" of is, you don't have to be a great cleaner to be succe$$ful

as far as azzkicking contests
My money's on me
cause neither one a ya would see it coming

Rocko, ees-a too old to fight
ees-a know-owl to ambush-a you wise-a-guys

..L.T.A.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Guys with 3 day dry times need to switch careers, not methods.
My dry times are around 6-7 hours on a bad day. 4 on average and I have a little TM.

If I use my T-Rex, maybe a couple hours.

One thing I forgot to mention is I’m WAY faster cleaning with HWE in homes. Way faster.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
You are. You can't get your way here so you are starting a Facebook group to assassinate Mikey's character. That's the definition of asshole buddy.
My way?

Mike blasting me publicly and making assumptions about me, when all he had to do is message me privately about his concerns?

How’s my way any different?

By the way, it was a joke. Nobody is going to defame Mikey... I was making a point that he can’t just do whatever he wants because he has a medium. Other people can have their own medium.

The joke group is already deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My way?

Mike blasting me publicly and making assumptions about me, when all he had to do is message me privately about his concerns?

How’s my way any different?

By the way, it’s was a joke. Nobody is going to defame Mikey... I was making a point that he can’t just do whatever he wants because he has a medium. Other people can have their own medium.

The joke group is already deleted
Mikey gets called out everyday by most of us here. We try to do it respectfully but not always. I have said many things to Mikey over the years, challenging some of the things he uses and promotes. All of us do that. Mikey's a big boy and can take it. None of us have ever been rafted for criticizing either Mikey or Fred. It's a pretty open forum. If Mikey manages to get free stuff once in a while from sponsors, who cares? He puts what he's doing out there for all to see and comment on. So far, he hasn't convinced me the vlm is the cats ass for residential. We all know that is not what he believes anyway. He is trying to support his advertiser by showing that there can be more uses for vlm than just commercial. Whether you buy it or not is up to you. Feel free to criticize him all you want. We all do. At the same time we appreciate having this forum and the information it brings us.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Mikey gets called out everyday by most of us here. We try to do it respectfully but not always. I have said many things to Mikey over the years, challenging some of the things he uses and promotes. All of us do that. Mikey's a big boy and can take it. None of us have ever been rafted for criticizing either Mikey or Fred. It's a pretty open forum. If Mikey manages to get free stuff once in a while from sponsors, who cares? He puts what he's doing out there for all to see and comment on. So far, he hasn't convinced me the vlm is the cats ass for residential. We all know that is not what he believes anyway. He is trying to support his advertiser by showing that there can be more uses for vlm than just commercial. Whether you buy it or not is up to you. Feel free to criticize him all you want. We all do. At the same time we appreciate having this forum and the information it brings us.
I hear you! I’m here! I respect Mike’s knowledge!

That said, he can’t defame me publicly. Read what he wrote publicly and tell me he couldn’t have done that privately.

Mike doesn’t like my stance because I’m very outspoken about his preferred brand of VLM gear.

I get I can be an asshole, but Mike is the king of it, so he had not right to call me out the way he did.

So.... I took two minutes to create a stupid group , in an attempt to make a funny point.

Mike should’ve messaged me privately.

Name
Lee Stockwell
X2

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom